• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps a telescope could... but I don't know. Either way, I take it you don't have a telescope, right?

Of course not. I was never a [physical] scientist and well... there was never a reason for me to purchase one, even if I probably could afford one.

i am going to talk to my crush...quick, someone give me a topic of interest!

Er... talk about anything? Just like you do with your friends? Like, just talk like friends! Enjoy the moment that you can talk to her.

/personaladvice. wait what. I mean... just talk about anything you wanna talk about than focus on your feelings/crush. Focusing on them can be really harmful and... well, detrimental to the relationship / topics you can discuss with them.

Pfft. You're not gonna beat me in postcount.

I've been here since page 200? >:3

I GUESS NOT BUT... EIN GO POST MORE. I'll have penguin beat you in my place then. :(

Edited by Ninfia

In that case, comedy. Everybody loves a good laugh

ahh...i'm not a funny person and she doesn't laugh much, but i love it when she laughs XD

Er... talk about anything? Just like you do with your friends? Like, just talk like friends! Enjoy the moment that you can talk to her.

oh i already do, i'm just bad at coming up with things to talk about. hence, why i always speak nonsense in these threads ^^;

No one's obsessing over turncounting, I don't think. I know I'm not. :P I just pointed out I don't think I'll be beaten in it.

I suppose so. But your comment on the last page did came out of without following another post or reason of post. So I guess it was just mere curiosity.

But yeah, guys, I'm in D.C. :D Whee?

Ein's too nimble to beat my post count.

I KNOW.

What do you mean. *forces Ein to spam-post*

oh i already do, i'm just bad at coming up with things to talk about. hence, why i always speak nonsense in these threads ^^;

weeeeeeeell... then do the same lololol? I'm not sure how well that works, to be honest. It depends if she'll take random topics / nonsense well. You can also do like "*poke*" or something but she might find that annoying. OR LIKE... ask about their day? and life? or whatever you last talked about. or a common topic.

i can always count on you <3

Of course. I'm here for you. :3

But yeah, guys, I'm in D.C. :D Whee?

Ein's too nimble to beat my post count.

Very cool. I was there once. :o

What's with this sudden obsession for the post count? I think some sort of phrase would follow here, but I don't know exactly what...

Random spamming.

I suppose so. But your comment on the last page did came out of without following another post or reason of post. So I guess it was just mere curiosity.

*shrugs* I apologize. I didn't know what else to say.

I KNOW.

What do you mean. *forces Ein to spam-post*

Poor Ein. :(

Watching this video makes me think that, should the Hi-Nu make a reappearance, so should the Nightingale in playable form, if things go through that path...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Poor Ein. :(

WHAT POOR EIN?

Poor me, being ditched. just kidding.

I'M ADDICTED TO READING THIS LP AND IT'S YOUR FAULT, ZM.

Edited by Ninfia

weeeeeeeell... then do the same lololol? I'm not sure how well that works, to be honest. It depends if she'll take random topics / nonsense well. You can also do like "*poke*" or something but she might find that annoying. OR LIKE... ask about their day? and life? or whatever you last talked about. or a common topic.

oh, i don't think i would even like a girl if she was shallow enough to be like "EWW random topics" XD

*resists urge to talk more about our friendship*