• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sort of in the middle of my siblings (four of us, i'm the third) and i'm almost the complete polar opposite from them. My oldest brother is okay, my second brother is a horrible anger monster who thinks he can yell at everything and everything and overreacts at eery simple thing (makes me want to throw myself off the balcony, seriously, i'd rather spend the rest of the summer in the hospital than with him). My little brother is far too talkative but i talk alot with him about ideas and such... hopefully they'll sink in and he won't become a raging, intolerable asshole like my second brother...

Your second brother sounds like someone very few people would get along with.

He has quite a few friends actually, although most of his friends are like him.

How can you hang out with them and avoid them at the same time?

Well at times like lunch i'd have to hang out with them as i was too insecure to spend my time alone like i did during my 12th grade (this was 10th grade). During the morning arriving to school we'd get some minutes to prepare for class (way more than necessary) so i'd usually go to my class instead of hanging with them (for which they made fun of me because apparently i care too much which is ridiculous and i see nothing wrong with being studious. The funny thing is they sent me mixed messages about that as there were times they saw that as something good). I also had a habit of being completely silent when around them. This was just because their topics which included hate towards others, looking at women and discussing how hot they were (they questioned my sexuality for not discussing it with them), among other things are not particularly my cup of tea. So in a sense yeah i avoided them.

Edited by SlayerX

Anarchy Reigns/Max Anarchy in Japan. DAAAMNNN YOUUUU SEGA!

Yeah, Sega does kinda suck. I mean, they didn't even bring ove 7th Dragon and then they made 7th Dragon 2020 which is just a big NO.