The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Heehee I used to think I would never get into skype but then I found out Integrity's always on and now I get to talk to him way more often because otherwise we hadn't spoken as often!

Oh and also the sf chat

So now I'm on 24/7!!

Calling somebody hot shouldn't be an insult by itself...

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Boney's been gone for quite some time. It's....... strange

someone remembers me ^_^

Heehee I used to think I would never get into skype but then I found out Integrity's always on and now I get to talk to him way more often because otherwise we hadn't spoken as often!

Oh and also the sf chat

So now I'm on 24/7!!

fre, you're still here?

...one of us. one of us. one of us.

...speaking of skype...ZEEM

Boney, you're alive!!!

Oh and also the sf chat

So now I'm on 24/7!!

Oh! Congrats? xD

I thought I saw Boney on just earlier today....

Maybe I'm mixing this place with FE4 THREAD now~

fre, you're still here?

...one of us. one of us. one of us.

...speaking of skype...ZEEM

I'm kinda OCD about unread topics in my Content... So it's kinda easy to make me stay here~

The last post I had made in this thread before today was over a year ago, and I think when that's the case it stops appearing in the My Content... Because I wouldn't see this thread in there until I posted in here today.

So... I suppose I will start frequenting here now~ It's entertaining anyway =3

....o_o

even though there are penguins that aren't in Antarctica.

He gathered all of his belongings, and made preparations for his journey. But before he set off, he paid a visit to his childhood friend and love interest, Shirley. After a long and heart warming conversation between the two, his time to leave was nigh, and with a passionate goodbye kiss, he confessed his feelings for her and promised that he will return to her. Watching him leave on his ice platform,teary eyed, she promised herself she will never forget him, and faithfully wait for his return

He gathered all of his belongings, and made preparations for his journey. But before he set off, he paid a visit to his childhood friend and love interest, Shirley. After a long and heart warming conversation between the two, his time to leave was nigh, and with a passionate goodbye kiss, he confessed his feelings for her and promised that he will return to her. Watching him leave on his ice platform,teary eyed, she promised herself she will never forget him, and faithfully wait for his return

what the fuck is this

Is it wrong to add fluff to a story? And this shirley is in no relation to you

sure... so happens it's a penguin... >_>

I can't imagine penguins exchanging 'passionate kisses' either.

what the fuck is this

*on the floor laughing*

Actually, in this case, I sometimes wish more people felt that way. People tend to mix these things up it's almost disgusting.

Considering being attactive to be an insult... is stupid. He or she could be the sweetest person on the entire earth and you hate them because they're "hot."

I don't see how you find that line of thought to be ideal.

sure... so happens it's a penguin... >_>

I can't imagine penguins exchanging 'passionate kisses' either.

I thought you liked penguins and I put a lot of thought into that.

Edited by Hero-King

Boney, you're alive!!!

<3

earlier i was just busy talking to my crush while doing music, and then i took a nap because i had a short night's sleep(for some reason |: )

Sorry Interest and Boney. :< I will ASAP.

are you still out on that trip? (urgh i wanna talk to you guys on skype it's easier on me and my computer D:)

I'm kinda OCD about unread topics in my Content... So it's kinda easy to make me stay here~

oh, you check your content so you can always go back to threads in case someone replied to you?

I thought you liked penguins and I put a lot of thought into that.

yes but uhhhhh...

Let's just bring my penguin to me and everything will be fine.

Edited by Shirley

oh, you check your content so you can always go back to threads in case someone replied to you?

Yup, that or it's a topic I want to keep track of anyway!

Oh also I need to get to sleep! Buh bye~ Thanks for having me here!

Edited by Freohr Datia