The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Ein the HedgehogSonic - EinTails - Me, myselfKnuckles - ZMShadow - Lucas(DARK AND EDGY)Big - BLSFroggy - BLS' computerAmy - CordeliaOmega - DavidCharmy - JVector - BoneyCream - CrizEspio - DLVGamma - DarrosChaos - ZakEggman - InterestSilver - SaskMetal Sonic - BreezyMarine - AyaEmerl - RichardJet - AcaciaBlaze - FDWave - FoxxieMephiles - Hero KingStorm - AnonymousSpeedClub edit again. Because Hero hates Storm. Oh, added Anon too. Also, no one really fits Elise.

Why can't I be a sonic character I know and/or care about? At all?

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

FD is what I call Freohr Datia and Cordelia is what I call Shirley. They're both females. Also, what's wrong with Big, he's a cat too.

the problem is that i love blaze but you didn't make her mewyeon or crizzie or _____ i wanna be blaze the cat <.< you sexist bastard!! *shot shot shot*

i used to really be into yu-gi-oh!...but my favorite video games for it were always the non-traditional ones. the most noteworthy being dark duel stories on the gbc, which had it's own set of rules. you could only hold 5 cards in your hard. if a turn went on while you had 5 cards in your hand still, you don't draw a new one. you can discard any card you want. there was no graveyard, cards just died for the duel. all magic cards were single use, immediately activated(so a lot of the magic cards had changed effects for the game). equip cards are just tacked onto a monster on the field. all trap cards stayed set down for one turn(vanished after that one turn), and would be triggered by an event(like widespread ruin, which destroys the first enemy to attack you). there were no fusion decks...instead, you would pick up a card in your hand, and place it over another card in the field or hand, and they will fuse. if they can't fuse, you'll overwrite the card and it'll vanish. there were LOTS of fusions, though.

but most of all, the game had 10 attributes instead of 6, and there was a weakness system so monsters could insta-kill each other(even if the dominant type is in defense mode and is attacked by a recessive type). ritual monsters were immune to this, but could be summoned normally if you actually have their cards(using the rituals let you summon them even if they weren't in your deck).

it was a really dramatic system...basically yugioh for dummies, because there isn't much room for complex strategy...but the game had NO banned cards, and even got a spiritual successor on the gba that let you use egyptian god cards...but that successor was way too frickin easy x_x

...and then we have forbidden memories on the PS1, that never made anyone sacrifice to summon monsters...