• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I never felt society's 'pressure' to be manly in its image. My older sister's boyfriend and my stepdad tried to mold me because they think I act like a little boy. 'Course they failed(or currently failing in stepdad's case) because I'm not someone who would roll over and die and let them change me because they don't like how I am.

i used to feel the pressure...especially in high school, when i was just a stupid teenager who wanted to kiss a girl.

...of course...it never actually happened ._.

Help. Iunno if I should go with a Gundam avy+Touko sig or Tokou avy+Gundam sig or a full on theme for either of them.

I'd only pay slight attention to Dimpled Rumps for the character art/designs.

/no

fuck I don't care >_>

Help. Iunno if I should go with a Gundam avy+Touko sig or Tokou avy+Gundam sig or a full on theme for either of them.

I'd only pay slight attention to Dimpled Rumps for the character art/designs.

full theme of both on rotation. \o/

you know what. fuck this. I'm honestly tired. I'm not in the fucking mood for jokes and false accusations. now I know how Acacia feels about false accusations. I knew it before and I know it now. I'm tired of being assumed of being one way and not being fucking understood by almost everyone. I'm so tired. I didn't want to be annoyed, but now I am.

I need Randy to call me.

Edited by Shirley

Shirley, whats wrong?

Being falsely accused hurts and upsets me along with being lied to. But the lie isn't applicable right now.

Some people really piss the fuck off me sometimes. Do I really have to explain myself every time I speak? How tiring does that get? Honestly.

Someone tell Randy to call me again.

@Lucas: I know, sorry. :C

Edited by Shirley