The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I don't remember that topic~

Oh oh oh oh oh oh I think it was your confession topic actually

"i had a dream last knight... ._.", remember?

...oh god, not my confession topic...D:

i can't believe people actually thought i liked cr or all people...how embarassing

This is only true if the gender tag in whatever internet place you frequent says "male." In almost every case, if it's known you're female, you get this huge reception and immediately get surrounded by people that want to know you, whether with good intentions or bad. It's the nature of the internet, and most non-mainstream communities. It's just the facts of the matter.

yep...like i said, shirley said she actually got welcomed in the fe4 thread which normally would never happen

Edited by Boney

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

"i had a dream last knight... ._.", remember?

...oh god, not my confession topic...D:

yep...like i said, shirley said she actually got welcomed in the fe4 thread which normally would never happen

Hell, I'm still ignored 90% of the time I post.

Waah maybe I should not have even commented on this... Now everybody's so defensive over "their topic" D=

I don't remember that topic still, Boney~

And yes, your confession topic.

Because of the discussion of "kissing in a tree"

And I said I probably wouldn't be able to do that without falling off x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

*Notices for the first time* There's an actual picture thread where everyone posts pics of themselves?!

:facepalm:

Way to be observant, Hero-King. XD

Oh wow. Is this true?

oh pls you just prefer fe4 thread no matter how friendly we are to you...ever.

Okay, keep assuming things about me. I so love false accusations. I totally didn't just say both threads have its good and bad attributes, but hey who cares, right? If I didn't like this thread, I wouldn't post anymore. If I thought this thread as so bad or prefer FE4 thread, why am I posting in here more? But I guess it doesn't matter.

Guess so! =o I don't actually know myself since I've still only really been around for a few days! It's just the impression I've gotten so far, and from all the complaints I saw x3

Well.... so far I've learned to be more responsible for schoolio stuffs!! So I guess that's another thing I can do... Hopefully I can start greatly improving my grades...

Like he talks to Rey a lot

To ship him or make fun of him

Well at least some do ;u; It's like my instinct is to try help any sad people I find and it would help if not everything I say ends up completely pointless and wrong...

But anyway, I should let you know that I don't just ignore everything you say or think either!!

Yes it would seem like it. But you know what? Why should I even bother voicing my opinions about either thread when I'll just be told I'm biased for FE4 thread LOL. Because I'm a girl. Because gender matters so much on the fucking internet. Because yes, you're right, I got advice and I was told to let out my feelings in FE4 thread while everyone here went on their own topics. Which is by no means anything bad. It's good people have things to talk about. But why should I even mention it here now? XD

Thanks~ What you say don't end up pointless or wrong. You have so many good points.

And I didn't say you ignore what I say or think. Sorry if you got that feeling. D: I mean I get ignored in both threads actually.

what's wrong with our thread?

Everyone gets ignored at times here, not just me. Like Raivix just mentioned.

I said both threads have its good and bad. Is that a crime now? Nothing is ever "ALL GOOD" or "ALL BAD," you know. That's not how life works. But I think it requires someone else saying these words to get it through to you.

So, Fre, can you say this for me?

And I'm hardheaded, right, okay. I get ignored, but hey, whatever. Why do I bother voicing my opinions. I'll let Fre do it from now on, so I won't get more accusations thrown at me.

I'm already not feeling so well from another issue and slight congestion, but whatever.

Edited by Shirley

Oh wow. Is this true?

Apparently Fre and Sask were welcomed in FE4 thread too. Interest gets greeted when he posts, not by everyone, but it's something.

But apparently you have to be greeted by the "important" people to count.

And apparently it's because I'm a girl and not because I'm just a person. My gender is so important.

Edited by Shirley

Way to be observant, Hero-King. XD

I know, I'm a goof lol

Okay, keep assuming things about me. I so love false accusations. I totally didn't just say both threads have its good and bad attributes, but hey who cares, right? If I didn't like this thread, I wouldn't post anymore. If I thought this thread as so bad or prefer FE4 thread, why am I posting in here more? But I guess it doesn't matter.

Yes it would seem like it. But you know what? Why should I even bother voicing my opinions about either thread when I'll just be told I'm biased for FE4 thread LOL. Because I'm a girl. Because gender matters so much on the fucking internet. Because yes, you're right, I got advice and I was told to let out my feelings in FE4 thread while everyone here went on their own topics. Which is by no means anything bad. It's good people have things to talk about. But why should I even mention it here now? XD

Thanks~ What you say don't end up pointless or wrong. You have so many good points.

And I didn't say you ignore what I say or think. Sorry if you got that feeling. D: I mean I get ignored in both threads actually.

Everyone gets ignored at times here, not just me. Like Raivix just mentioned.

And I'm hardheaded, right, okay. I get ignored, but hey, whatever. Why do I bother voicing my opinions. I'll let Fre do it from now on, so I won't get more accusations thrown at me.

I'm already not feeling so well from another issue and slight congestion, but whatever.

Shirley, If you needed someone to talk to, all you had to do was ask.

Edited by Hero-King

I know, I'm a goof

Shirley, If you needed someone to talk to, all you had to do was ask.

Sometimes it's not appropriate to just interrupt other talks and then it doesn't help that it used to just get overlooked.

Again, I think my words should be repeated by Fre instead. Because it'll make no sense otherwise.

I'm not trying to start anything LOL. I just said both threads have its good and bad attributes. Is that so hard to see? That's how life works in the real world! Or is it just true that people can't handle the truth?

Edited by Shirley

Hell, I'm still ignored 90% of the time I post.

i try to acknowledge you, buddy ^_^

*Notices for the first time* There's an actual picture thread where everyone posts pics of themselves?!

go go go

I don't remember that topic still, Boney~

And yes, your confession topic.

Because of the discussion of "kissing in a tree"

And I said I probably wouldn't be able to do that without falling off x3

it wasn't much of a topic...but ohh...when i talked to my crush about it, she said it wasn't corny or embarrassing to her...and then we talked about dreams ^^

uhm anyway, now i remember. i'm surprised it hasn't happened yet, or that you guys didn't bring it up earlier in skype or something...

Oh wow. Is this true?

mmhm

Fre why haven't you kissed Shirley yet?

shush hoar

I said both threads have its good and bad. Is that a crime now? Nothing is ever "ALL GOOD" or "ALL BAD," you know. That's not how life works. But I think it requires someone else saying these words to get it through to you.

So, Fre, can you say this for me?

my butt clenched

Apparently Fre and Sask were welcomed in FE4 thread too. Interest gets greeted when he posts, not by everyone, but it's something.

i'm talking about new visitors, shirley. not a regular member on a random day.

I still have bug guts on my homework. orz

cant we just all be friends here?

Apparently not.

But apparently you have to be greeted by the "important" people to count.

And apparently it's because I'm a girl and not because I'm just a person. My gender is so important.

Who are the important people? :o

They do say there are no girls on the internet...which is completely ridiculous. :L

First of all Shirley, you're making sense.

Second of all:

My gender is so important.

I, personally, was not trying to say that it was the end-all-be-all. However, and you have to admit this, that publicly acknowledging that you are a female draws people (obviously a large number of which are men) to you (and not always in a good way, but I digress), and that it gets people talking to you far quicker than being a guy will. That being said, if you're a stuck up bitch, people won't talk to you more than 2 minutes, otherwise, people will be far quicker to take note of you. It's sad, but it is certainly true.

This of course is not to say that there aren't guys that join communities and are instantly accepted or loved, but those people are the exceptions, not the rule.

we are friends breezy...sometimes we need to be a little more serious. it's okay, child.

I'm not trying to start anything LOL. I just said both threads have its good and bad attributes. Is that so hard to see? That's how life works in the real world! Or is it just true that people can't handle the truth?

well, i just asked was negative about this thread...

I still have bug guts on my homework. orz

They do say there are no girls on the internet...which is completely ridiculous. :L

what o:

^^^^^^^

Sometimes it's not appropriate to just interrupt other talks and then it doesn't help that it used to just get overlooked.

Again, I think my words should be repeated by Fre instead. Because it'll make no sense otherwise.

Regardless, of the good or bad, does it really matter in the end? We're all friends here and this place is a home for us, where all are welcome and no one should feel left out. You being in FE 4 shouldn't change the way we look at you. You're still Shirley, and I wouldn't want it any other way

I said both threads have its good and bad. Is that a crime now? Nothing is ever "ALL GOOD" or "ALL BAD," you know. That's not how life works.

=< /patpat I think Boney just doesn't like hearing bad about anything he likes... I wouldn't put much thought into it...

Well... maybe sometimes at least~ I guess they can't be all wrong or all right.

Oh, I see~ That's alright! Maybe some people are just too lazy to try bother worrying about other things =< It's certainly nice of TheEnd to listen to everything~

Yeah, there really are pros and cons to pretty much anything... And any place, and any person.

;~;

Oh, Shirley... I'm sorry to heeeeaaaar you just need to see a lot of cute things ^~^

Also it took me forever to type this up so I guess this post is going to be really really behind =3

Who are the important people? :o

I have no clue. I'm guessing here.

Yet apparently I was welcomed in FE4 thread because I'm a girl.

my butt clenched

i'm talking about new visitors, shirley. not a regular member on a random day.

I'm sorry I brought up something that applies in the real world. I'm sorry that the way things work in life is that everything has its good and bad, which is by no means saying this thread is inferior. In fact, I've been in this thread more than FE4 lately, but that doesn't really matter, I guess.

What other visitors? They get greeted at times too. So some people aren't greeted. Not everyone is greeted here either.

well, i just asked was negative about this thread...

What about the positive. I already mentioned it. But there is negative in FE4 thread, but hey apparently that's all it is.

First of all Shirley, you're making sense.

Second of all:

I, personally, was not trying to say that it was the end-all-be-all. However, and you have to admit this, that publicly acknowledging that you are a female draws people (obviously a large number of which are men) to you (and not always in a good way, but I digress), and that it gets people talking to you far quicker than being a guy will. That being said, if you're a stuck up bitch, people won't talk to you more than 2 minutes, otherwise, people will be far quicker to take note of you. It's sad, but it is certainly true.

This of course is not to say that there aren't guys that join communities and are instantly accepted or loved, but those people are the exceptions, not the rule.

I just feel like my opinions aren't really as readily accepted or read by others as opposed to, say, just like Fre. I'm not envious or anything, it's good that someone is accepting someone's opinions.

Oh, I know the gender thing is a big thing to getting people to talk to you. I know this was DEFINITELY true in this thread. People joked and talked about how activity here because I was here, and this was before Criz started posting more actively. Now this thread is more active on an overall level.

Regardless, of the good or bad, does it really matter in the end? We're all friends here and this place is a home for us, where all are welcome and no one should feel left out. You being in FE 4 shouldn't change the way we look at you. You're still Shirley, and I wouldn't want it any other way

No, but it was brought up. I would hope it doesn't change it. So I mentioned before about FE4 thread being "better" but I stopped a while ago.

=< /patpat I think Boney just doesn't like hearing bad about anything he likes... I wouldn't put much thought into it...

Well... maybe sometimes at least~ I guess they can't be all wrong or all right.

Oh, I see~ That's alright! Maybe some people are just too lazy to try bother worrying about other things =< It's certainly nice of TheEnd to listen to everything~

Yeah, there really are pros and cons to pretty much anything... And any place, and any person.

;~;

Oh, Shirley... I'm sorry to heeeeaaaar you just need to see a lot of cute things ^~^

Also it took me forever to type this up so I guess this post is going to be really really behind =3

Then that's the same for me too. I don't like people talking bad about FE4 thread. Yes, I know it can be bad, but... I don't appreciate hearing negative either.

No, I know that... It's never black and white for anything.

Maybe... and it's nice he sometimes goes 'let it all out' and.. like I said to Vashi, sometimes that makes you really just let it out. XD

REALLY. THANK YOU. For seeing it too. ;_; I accept that for threads too.

I need to see my penguin. *coughs*

I feel like saying screw replying and play on my phone now. At work.

Edited by Shirley

ugh.

I was such a jerk to everyone here weeks ago

I forgive you. C:

I have no clue. I'm guessing here.

Yet apparently I was welcomed in FE4 thread because I'm a girl.

Oh, I know the gender thing is a big thing to getting people to talk to you. I know this was DEFINITELY true in this thread. People joked and talked about how activity here because I was here, and this was before Criz started posting more actively. Now this thread is more active on an overall level.

This is a paradox of the highest order. :O

Are you saying I did something to this thread? o.o

I need to see my penguin. *coughs*

Hmmm

Integrity has a gift that we were supposed to deliver a long time ago~

I'll leave you a comment or pm for when you get back since you can't view it yet, okay??