The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Parties are nice, just as long as the girls aren't picky on who they dance with. But then there's the dance battles *turn up*

I don't dance.

Parental guidance.

I'm at work lol.

i'm up

Are you now? *puts in box*

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how grinding is considered dancing. Really. "Hey, let's move our midsections the same way we would while making love. WE'LL CALL IT GRINDING". You kids and your oversexualized counter cultures, I swear. I prefer the waltz.

Hi Ein.

I don't see how grinding is considered dancing. Really. "Hey, let's move our midsections the same way we would while making love. WE'LL CALL IT GRINDING". You kids and your oversexualized counter cultures, I swear. I prefer the waltz.

Hi Ein.

Oh, well excuse me for being ghetto

Guys, please, let's never talk about this again. Ever.

why dancing

because last night

Neither do I at first. Someone has to bring it out of me to get me going

No one will ever get me dancing.

....LOL. I'm not a kid. D: But I agree.

I don't get this.

Ghetto is(or was) a term used for neighbourhoods where people of a certain race/ethnicity were forced to live. Think back to the WWII era in Europe. Nowadays it's just used to refer to a person who's(I think) unruly and stupid. Usually black people.

BLS: I have nothing to be jealous about since I'm the least ghetto(as in, not at all) black person on SF.

Ghetto is(or was) a term used for neighbourhoods where people of a certain race/ethnicity were forced to live. Think back to the WWII era in Europe. Nowadays it's just used to refer to a person who's(I think) unruly and stupid. Usually black people.

BLS: I have nothing to be jealous about since I'm the least ghetto(as in, not at all) black person on SF.

Mexican peeps too.

Silly Shirley.