• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

It heats up to about 9 times the heat of the sun. and it lags while playing minecraft for the love of crap! XD

I'm trying to find a nice laptop. Mostly for school work (which really any laptop would suffice) and emulating games. However i do not know which one would be a good one.

Nothing by Acer, that's for sure. What systems do you emulate? I emulate every handheld ever, except the psp because I own that and have it hacked. Not that I pirate games or anything...

Well I'm thinking of emulating up to PSX games. Maybe add some PS2 (really want to play ff10) or wii (i miss radiant dawn) games somewhere in there... but i'm not sure if PS2 and wii games would fit with my budget.

Edited by SlayerX

PS2? That's pretty cheap at gamestop. Wii games on the other hand are not to cheap... The PSP is the best for gaming on the go, but not for playing the PS2 and the Wii. XD

PS2? That's pretty cheap at gamestop. Wii games on the other hand are not to cheap... The PSP is the best for gaming on the go, but not for playing the PS2 and the Wii. XD

I know problem is finding a PS2... or the games. I could always go ebay, but in anycase as long as i get PSx emulating (i'll mostly be emulating handhelds) i should be fine.

Yeah, I just emulate the PSX on my PSP. though a

I usually play gba games on there. And final fantasy dissidia duodecim and metal gear solid peace walker... and... harvest moon...

Windows. It's more customizable. and way cheaper. Plus it runs RPG MAKER VX. speaking of which, weren't you a member on rpgmakervx.net?

Edited by MidnightShade

Excellent choice!

No, why? Was there someone inpersonating me?

I suppose so. someone had the same name and profile pic.