• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

mmhm, but only because of her time zone. i'm in florida, and she lives in far western US.

OH HEY THE SAME SITUATION. In terms of time zones. But.... that's kinda late for her, I guess... Sort of... well, I'm not one to talk right now though.

OH HEY THE SAME SITUATION. In terms of time zones. But.... that's kinda late for her, I guess... Sort of... well, I'm not one to talk right now though.

mmhm. she usually goes to bed at 3 am, but there have been plenty of times where she just says "kbai!" hours earlier or just isn't there ^^;

mmhm. she usually goes to bed at 3 am, but there have been plenty of times where she just says "kbai!" hours earlier or just isn't there ^^;

why does this sound familiar *shot*

except the part about saying bye hours earlier. But I hope you can speak to her soon then. :( I shouldn't even complain really, because... yeah. we know why.

I hate soduko. It's all guess and check.

Unless you know how to play the game, it's not =b

Unless you play way tougher versions of sudoku or something that aren't 9x9...

I'm solving this whole thing with no guesses, and I checked my progress before I took a screenshot and it said I've gotten everything correct so far~!

Offsite. I highly doubt I'm that charismatic, FD, luuuul.

Well that's coolio then~ That's fine cause I'm not that charismatic either =3 It's Ikeypoo who was born with the charisma of a leader not me~!

Yeah he pretty much told me to come here in the first place! I think I've known this dork for like what, 3 years now? Though it took him awhile to get me to join here since I usually shy away from forums oops..

Thank you all for being so welcoming and also goodnight to those who are going!

Yaaay~ So even if he always complains about Florida weather and wishes he could have stayed in Indy, at least he can be happy since he wouldn't have made friends with you otherwise! =o

Awwww that's fine if you're shy~ I'm actually much more shy in person than I am on forums x3

Now that was something to read while I was asleep.

Yes, it certainly was~ ^~^

Edited by Freohr Datia

a jingle. i love arranging cute music X)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/7h4oosqad53as4i/rosapk.mp3

why does this sound familiar *shot*

except the part about saying bye hours earlier. But I hope you can speak to her soon then. :( I shouldn't even complain really, because... yeah. we know why.

who are you thinking of this time?

Edited by Boney

Hai guys.

So I'm going to drop these here:

[spoiler=Map without markings]N8U9XKm.png

[spoiler=Map with markings]p82L3gR.png

Map key (goes to Pastebin)

Now if you don't mind, I've been up for nearly 3 hours making this map key and stuff, so I'm going to go to sleep soon*

I'm saving these, buddy.

why am i not first you hoar? >:O

HEY BONEY, hey Fre, hey Interest, hey Shirley, hey Breezy. :P

Alright, and putting the units and the enemies in will be my job, correct? So here's what I'm gonna do:

1. I'm going to plan which 12 units get in, for starters.

2. I'm gonna put in the enemies from the key.

3. I'm gonna add in what's in the chests.

4. After all is said and done, I'll maybe post a patch of this chapter as a demo. (I take it this is a defeat Boss mission?)

Alright, and putting the units and the enemies in will be my job, correct? So here's what I'm gonna do:

1. I'm going to plan which 12 units get in, for starters.

2. I'm gonna put in the enemies from the key.

3. I'm gonna add in what's in the chests.

4. After all is said and done, I'll maybe post a patch of this chapter as a demo. (I take it this is a defeat Boss mission?)

No. Check the asterisk markings at the bottom right.

Also you may wanna make them all level 1-4 promoted, including the lord unit (yourself).

Also, don't put me in. =(

Oh btw, I'll give you more intel on the weapon design if you need it (like for Gold weapons and shit)

Edited by Interest

No. Check the asterisk markings at the bottom right.

Also you may wanna make them all level 1-4 promoted, including the lord unit (yourself).

Also, don't put me in. =(

Oh btw, I'll give you more intel on the weapon design if you need it (like for Gold weapons and shit)

Ohhhh, this is just like Thracia. I like it.

That's what I figured.

Okay. :<

First let me plan out the units. And download the map?

I'll be on late afternoon today. I can send you the .tmx file.

Nice, very nice. I planned out my stats first:

ZM: Level 1 Sniper
HP: 40
STR: 18
SKILL: 17
SPD: 18
LUCK: 12
DEF: 10
RES: 7
Should I be buffed? Nerfed?

I'd honestly say more Def/Res. You will get destroyed by the long ranged mages with those stats.

Oh btw ZM, did I mention the health cap is going higher than 60 (up to 80?) in the concept? You can scale down any that are above that to 60 for now, but for the actual hack, we should edit it for moar challenge =P

Edited by Interest