• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

meh, sangyul and her buddies left anyway and this wouldn't be a problem if you would skype you hoar

Fine. I see the issue here. I must dispel this myself!

Alright maggots, I'll battle till the end of time if needed. So here's my last sign of mercy you all oh so lack! Surrender! For the strongest of all has arrived, and spoken!

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Meh, ROM hacking. Limited potential compared to making a custom engine. But who has time to learn that, right?

Why don't you start to learn and apply it yourself then.

Why don't you start to learn and apply it yourself then.

I don't have Game Maker or anything similar at the moment. Otherwise, I'd be working on the engine for my Metroid fangame by now (and as a result, not even be posting here by now).

Alright, this drama business should be taken care of in PMs and not in random threads. Like seriously, I don't know what's going on and I honestly don't care either, but it seems whoever is involved should take care of their crap elsewhere.

And thanks for ignoring me, ZM. Oh well, I knew I don't exist to you. Meh.

Alright, this drama business should be taken care of in PMs and not in random threads. Like seriously, I don't know what's going on and I honestly don't care either, but it seems whoever is involved should take care of their crap elsewhere.

shirley it already ended but yeah...i don't feel like i need to hide in pms.

I don't have Game Maker or anything similar at the moment. Otherwise, I'd be working on the engine for my Metroid fangame by now (and as a result, not even be posting here by now).

Maybe you should so you don't make erroneous statements like the one before.

aya, sangyul is a terrible person. don't tell me to listen to her of all people...as for you well, again aya i still love you but i can't listen to you here.

Terrible?!
What she is telling you is correct. You were missing a pretty big point about Lumi...but nvm.

Time to head to therapy and then home. See you guys in a couple of hours!!

k

People make it out different ways, but to me, NM's comment looked kinda harsh... it's very unwelcoming, just telling someone to get out... and just because they had trouble with a language. It's like he thinks she doesn't belong because she isn't english or can't comprehend it very well and thinks she doesn't deserve to stay. Maybe it shouldn't have angered so many people so much, but I still think it looked pretty rude of him.

The main problem people had is that Boney said they were bullying him, but all they were doing was trying to defend somebody who just got insulted. Is that bullying? Not at all. They went overboard with Boney as well but maybe it's because he always refuses to understand things and so he helped cause it to drag on, I think Boney just needs to learn what he's talking about and not care so much about his own pride. Because in a way defending somebody who spoke so rudely is like an insult to Lumi again, as if people should just let her get picked on and do nothing about it, otherwise those people will be considered bullies, so his pride is just causing more harm. Maybe it shouldn't be but that's certainly what it looked like and I can understand those people for disrespecting that about him.

Although I kinda wish I couldn't still see quotes even with the ignored list because then I wouldn't have been tempted to read the whole topic and get myself involved in this

nvm.
^This.

It's not even about just Lumi. I take offense to racist comments like "go back to [country]" because it's not okay. "Go back to China" is one step away from "go back to Korea", or "go back to Japan" or "go back to whatever non-English speaking country you came from because you're not good enough." I'm getting so very tired of people saying that "maybe it's overreacting" as well. Just because you wouldn't react in that matter, doesn't mean that other people should NOT have. By not reacting at all, you are in a way enabling people to think that these kind of comments are okay or that you shouldn't think twice before saying it. It's really NOT okay.

Go ahead and think I'm a terrible person, Boney. Just go ahead because I don't care what you think about me. You've shown that you do not respect me, or my friends, and that you yourself are hardly rational. I don't care. You're not worth my time.

Now I get what Boney is saying.
You've already washed your hands of him.

Really? Well more respect for the other Int then if that's true.

I was surprised that thread didn't get locked SOONER given how the flame war was in full force by page 2.

It made me sick inside. It was like watching a typical League of Legends forum argument.

You called that flaming?! You haven't seen real flaming. Especially, when they use your rl pictures against you.

You don't know me at all, Boney. You don't know me at all. You were plenty disrespectful yourself to my friends before anything I ever said to you, so thank you for giving me a legitimate reason to wash my hands of you.

And this.
He had a leginimate reason for doing so only cuz your pride got in the way and refused to listen. x.x

Okay.

I've already washed my hands of talking about this shit.

for fucking future reference.

And what, mr ZM? It's true, since no denials were made. *turns off pm permanently*

Well well, an argument! At this rate, people will finish their popcorn...I'm growing quite fond of this business!

for fucking future reference.

sorry, can't.

And what, mr ZM? It's true, since no denials were made. *turns off pm permanently*

better get on skype zeem lolol

'Ey, no problem. So, how'd ya lady friend like that gift ya fetched for her?

that's tomorrow, and i'm making her a gift =]