• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

That was hardly racism.

You won't see me getting anywhere near anybody's "hugbox", Cam.

3fi.gif

it's mara

the best demon in smtiv ever

That looks like....
I'm not going to say it.

Oh lol, I just learned that they're gonna put that new Dragon Ball movie in theaters over here.

The rl movie?
Yeah, they have made it sometime ago, or are you talking about the sequel?

So I decided to check Shindanmaker(bascially some silly site RNG thing that gives you results based on your name) after who knows how long and I found a "what Fire Emblem class are you one" and I got this

"Lettuce starts as a Merchant and with a Gameshark is promoted to nothing, they defect."

what

Heya, Lettuce. :D

Most definitely. My apologies.

I have no complaints.

This is the most fun I've had in this thread for a while. XD

^~^

zkjoDC6.gif

8pcy.png

Honestly I was kidding when I said so long ago in a post here that a mod could lock the thread and win.

Seems like from what this has devolved into, it might actually come to pass.

3oj.gif
Why, thank you. It's an absolute honor hearing that from you.

This means you are pure and untainted from the enigma that is the Japanese side of the internet.

Stay innocent.

efw.gif
wtf has Olivia turned you into?

I know exactly how you make peace:

lol
It is official.
You've deviled Marth. xD

I've actually been told I'm quite predictable.

omr.gif
Lies.
All lies.
YOU'RE UNPREDICABLE.

Ah. I'm kind of wanting to see what thread they were all talking about though. I have no intention of reviving the argument, I just want to get more insight on what actually happened. All I can understand is NinjaMonkey said to Lumi "Go back to China" in response to her saying her English wasn't good, and things went really bad from there.

I thought we were through with this.

Morning everyone. :)

Hi guys. C:

You're here! :O

*hug*

HiHi. ^^
Edited by Dark_Huntress

Hey. :D

How r u doing?

Me. I'mma ok.

I'm just baffled by the price of all of my books for when I start school again. other than that I'm good

Wait, that was right?

As of today, yes.

To my surprise, I actuually thought he was older than me

Edited by Hero-King

I'm just baffled by the price of all of my books for when I start school again. other than that I'm good

You can't just borrow some from the library?

Shucks.

As of today, yes.

... No way. Boney is NOT younger than I am.

[/rolls in despair] I'm going to hatehatehate Sunday SO MUCH. T_T

*places hand on shoulder* Um.... what's the matter?

Sunday's my birthday. I really don't want it to be, even though I SHOULD be thankful I'm even seeing my 19th. I'm hopefully torn between a childish desire to not age anymore and a relief I have the possibility to grow older.

... It's... polarizing, to say the slightest.

As of today, yes.

You mean that for a whole month, Boney and I were both 17? I am mind-boggled.

Hey. :D

How r u?

I'm fine. I trust you're doing well?

That's college for ya. But I don't remember libraries ever having text books

No.
They don't.

Sunday's my birthday. I really don't want it to be, even though I SHOULD be thankful I'm even seeing my 19th. I'm hopefully torn between a childish desire to not age anymore and a relief I have the possibility to grow older.

Man, I understand that feeling. We're both young though, so let's just enjoy life. ^^

No, I understand completely. Growing older is kind of double edged in a way. Yeah, when you grow up you can make your own rules, but we also have priorities to uphold, which takes away from all the fun time, while as kids life was simple, fun and without worry (but that's me assuming you had a good childhood). This is just a thought but is it possible that you just don't want to loose that childhood joy? Personally, I've struggled with the same thoughts and feared it as well, but that joy can always be preserved within you, as long as you have really good friends to share that part of you with, so that it becomes part of them and with that friendship, a bit of your child life can sort of seep its way out. That's just what I believe anyway.

Sorry for my rambling but long story short, enjoy the life you have, with the people that are in it.

Man, I understand that feeling. We're both young though, so let's just enjoy life. ^^

Definitely. Life's a gift, and I refuse to waste it. :)

No, I understand completely. Growing older is kind of double edged in a way. Yeah, when you grow up you can make your own rules, but we also have priorities to uphold, which takes away from all the fun time, while as kids life was simple, fun and without worry (but that's me assuming you had a good childhood). This is just a thought but is it possible that you just don't want to loose that childhood joy? Personally, I've struggled with the same thoughts and feared it as well, but that joy can always be preserved within you, as long as you have really good friends to share that part of you with, so that it becomes part of them and with that friendship, a bit of your child life can sort of seep its way out. That's just what I believe anyway.

Sorry for my rambling but long story short, enjoy the life you have, with the people that are in it.

Possibly... everything was so much... simpler back then. I mean, the whimsical daydreams of my childhood are all but gone, and I can't help but feel I let my younger self down somehow, like all the thing I wanted to do back then... I don't think I...

Nope. Not going there.

That's a very sweet thought process. :) And you're absolutely right, either way. As long as you have people around you that you love and that love you in return, any day is a good one.

Possibly... everything was so much... simpler back then. I mean, the whimsical daydreams of my childhood are all but gone, and I can't help but feel I let my younger self down somehow, like all the thing I wanted to do back then... I don't think I...

That's the spirit~! :D

"If my younger self saw me now, would she be proud of me?"

I ask myself this from time to time. I never know the answer.

Whichever ones that your around that is.

That's the spirit~! :D

"If my younger self saw me now, would she be proud of me?"

I ask myself this from time to time. I never know the answer.

Mm-hm!

I do too. She always says she'll love me no matter I do, but I - I feel so bad...

Nope. Not going there.

That's a very sweet thought process. :) And you're absolutely right, either way. As long as you have people around you that you love and that love you in return, any day is a good one.

You're very welcome to Hero-King's words of wisdom anytime you like. Just make sure that you always remember this for all of your days to come :)

*Hero-King and Vashiane have just reached B rank support* xD sorry, I had to

You're very welcome to Hero-King's words of wisdom anytime you like. Just make sure that you always remember this for all of your days to come :)

*Hero-King and Vashiane have just reached B rank support* xD sorry, I had to

Thank you very much, and I shall. :)

50% chance to Dual Strike, yeah! XD And it's fine, because it's actually pretty accurate.