The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Mm-hm!

I do too. She always says she'll love me no matter I do, but I - I feel so bad...

I'm sure she understands. Life isn't easy. ^^

I'm sure my younger self is wondering what the hell happened to me. I was much more outgoing in private school. XD

You're very welcome to Hero-King's words of wisdom anytime you like. Just make sure that you always remember this for all of your days to come :)

*Hero-King and Vashiane have just reached B rank support* xD sorry, I had to

Lololol.

On that note, you're always welcome to hear stupid platitudes of mine if you want, Vashiane. xD

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

*Hero-King and Vashiane have just reached B rank support* xD sorry, I had to

I laughed.

I'm sure she understands. Life isn't easy. ^^

I'm sure my younger self is wondering what the hell happened to me. I was much more outgoing in private school. XD

Lololol.

On that note, you're always welcome to hear stupid platitudes of mine if you want, Vashiane. xD

It's not at all, but if it were, where would the challenge be? Life is like Apotheosis, you just have to prepare your self, break all the limits and plot through each obstacle at lightning speed.

I've always been shy, actually, I think I'm just doomed on that front. XD

And I certainly won't mind listening to what you have to say! :)

It's not at all, but if it were, where would the challenge be? Life is like Apotheosis, you just have to prepare your self, break all the limits and plot through each obstacle at lightning speed.

I've always been shy, actually, I think I'm just doomed on that front. XD

And I certainly won't mind listening to what you have to say! :)

Lol yes. On Lunatic +. XD

It's okay; shyness is adorable. :p

Yay!

Obligatory Platitude Moment: "Let the spirit of adventure set the tone."

ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Hello there.

Growing up, I actually spent more time around girls. The only thing I'd ask my younger self is why he didn't do sports sooner.

Fencing is the only sport I actually care about. I tried archery before, but I was too weak for the bowstring. xD

Fencing is the only sport I actually care about. I tried archery before, but I was too weak for the bowstring. xD

Football is my only sport, though I'd really like to get into free running. Archery..... well, I tried it in gym class but the teacher always seemed to single me out so I gave up on it

Bowling. That'll put hair on your chest.

By the way, I'm at the last fortress in Kid Icarus. I think I'm going for the best ending, on my first run. Yeah.

I basically spent all of my time around girls until I was 5 years old, when my little brother was born.

And then what?

I still spent most of my time around girls until like middle school, because he was a baby ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Uhm, wow, lol.

Football is my only sport, though I'd really like to get into free running. Archery..... well, I tried it in gym class but the teacher always seemed to single me out so I gave up on it

wat

is that bad

Most of my family(cousins, aunts, all that) are girls, and my dad wasn't really into my life personally(mostly financially) so...

No. It just sounds funny when you put it like that. ^^;

I never had much contact with my extended family, to be honest. Most of them are on the other side of the world. >.>

Out of everyone in class, supposedly I was the only one who was doing it wrong, yet it did get some decent shots

Maybe you were doing it wrong, lol. Don't worry, I embarrassed myself too.

*yawns again*

Hi.

Maybe you were doing it wrong, lol. Don't worry, I embarrassed myself too.

....Or I was so brilliant that he was just hating on my way of doing things lol. It's whatever, I didn't like it much anyway