• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha you perve. you'd better not try hitting on aya *shot*

Well, seeing how it keeps being brought up in this thread, it's really hard to restrain my thoughts. And at least I'm stopping myself from saying anything too out of line or too disgusting.

Also, I'm quite sure Aya doesn't find me attractive after seeing my Marth cosplay photos. At least, I think it was her. Or was it Crizix?

Well you didnt apologize.

I'm sorry, but your stabbing distracted me. :C

Well, seeing how it keeps being brought up in this thread, it's really hard to restrain my thoughts. And at least I'm stopping myself from saying anything too out of line or too disgusting.

Also, I'm quite sure Aya doesn't find me attractive after seeing my Marth cosplay photos. At least, I think it was her. Or was it Crizix?

What, swimsuits?

I never said anything about your attractiveness, man...at least, I don't remember doing so. o.o

You sound like Jprebs. xD

because you and hero-king are so cute together omg

Well you didnt apologize.

you hurt his feelings, crizzie D:

everybody has some pervy thoughts every now and then, randoman. it's perfectly fine.

huh, what are you talking about? i thought your thoughts were in response to aya saying that she has to watch out for peeping toms while she tries to get a tan. crizzie was the one who you said you were curious about because she was filipinoy XD

Its okay~

Yay! :D

because you and hero-king are so cute together omg

you hurt his feelings, crizzie D:

You are quite the shipper on deck here. XD

I know, I'm sorry. ;_;

Gotta go for a while. Later

See ya.

everybody has some pervy thoughts every now and then, randoman. it's perfectly fine.

huh, what are you talking about? i thought your thoughts were in response to aya saying that she has to watch out for peeping toms while she tries to get a tan. crizzie was the one who you said you were curious about because she was filipinoy XD

I guess so. Most women aren't very happy when men think dirty thoughts like that, though. And my luck with women is bad enough without them knowing how perverted I can get.

I was saying "Aya doesn't find me attractive anyways" in response to you saying I better not be hitting on Aya. With all this Aya in a swimsuit talk, I can't help but get a lot of mental images of such things (which I'm trying to smack out of my head). Then Crizix had to throw herself into the mix and now I'm... well, maybe I should stop there.

IAmAnAwkwardMan.png

Edited by Randoman

Guys Boney/Shipping is canon

so canon

I guess so. Most women aren't very happy when men think dirty thoughts like that, though. And my luck with women is bad enough without them knowing how perverted I can get.

I was saying "Aya doesn't find me attractive anyways" in response to you saying I better not be hitting on Aya. With all this Aya in a swimsuit talk, I can't help but get a lot of mental images of such things (which I'm trying to smack out of my head). Then Crizix had to throw herself into the mix and now I'm... well, maybe I should stop there.

mmhm, it's just about knowing that you shouldn't let these thoughts just flow out. and cmon, i don't think aya is shallow, and i think you look fine.

d'aww, you'll make crizzie sad...

I get sad whenever any of my friends leave me. xP

Guys Boney/Shipping is canon

Lolyes.

IAmAnAwkwardMan.png

...Wait, what did I do? What are you even talking about right now? @.@;