• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL David.

I guess so. Most women aren't very happy when men think dirty thoughts like that, though. And my luck with women is bad enough without them knowing how perverted I can get.

I don't really care personally if a guy has perverted thoughts or is perverted... I mean, it's only natural that ... um, guys get that way. Maybe because my own thoughts aren't all that innocent at times.

mmhm, it's just about knowing that you shouldn't let these thoughts just flow out. and cmon, i don't think aya is shallow, and i think you look fine.

You got a point there.

...uh, would me talking about them right now count as letting them flow out?

Ah, you saw my cosplay? Awesome. Since I only got 10 or so replies in my Marth cosplay thread, I thought that barely anyone saw it.

...Wait, what did I do? What are you even talking about right now? @.@;

Well, if you really want to know, you started talking about yourself in a swimsuit (and how self conscious you were wearing one), and I started getting mental images of it and... I'll just leave it as that.

@Boney

Umm...were just friends.

None of us are attracted to one another here.

*soft bonk with the staff*

Silly.

Iceberg is the most broken thing ever. :P

LOL David.

I don't really care personally if a guy has perverted thoughts or is perverted... I mean, it's only natural that ... um, guys get that way. Maybe because my own thoughts aren't all that innocent at times.

I think it's more about their behavior and self-restraint.

Well, if you really want to know, you started talking about yourself in a swimsuit (and how self conscious you were wearing one), and I started getting mental images of it and... I'll just leave it as that.

Oh...lolol. It's true, though! I wouldn't be caught dead in a bikini! *blush*

O hai Shirley

...and everyone else.

Hi.

lol

this pairing is so canon.

I feel the need to mention that Anima X Light is also a very good affinity pair.

Well, seeing how it keeps being brought up in this thread, it's really hard to restrain my thoughts. And at least I'm stopping myself from saying anything too out of line or too disgusting.

Also, I'm quite sure Aya doesn't find me attractive after seeing my Marth cosplay photos. At least, I think it was her. Or was it Crizix?

How bad can it be? NO one looks good in a Marth cosplay.

Ah, you saw my cosplay? Awesome. Since I only got 10 or so replies in my Marth cosplay thread, I thought that barely anyone saw it.

Um...post the link to that thread. I haven't seen it.

Good to hear. If only more women thought like you did. Well, I can understand hating pervertedness to an extent and when it gets excessive, but holding a guy's blushing face or flustered reaction against him is really excessive. That's like slamming a hammer on a person's finger and holding it against them if they scream in pain.

@Boney

Umm...were just friends.

None of us are attracted to one another here.

*soft bonk with the staff*

Silly.

...we're not?

But what about all the guys swarming Shirley after she posted a photo of herself?

And uh, sorry if you've been finding my last few comments to be really bad and gross Dark Huntress.

That's not a problem. I like one pieces on women more anyways because...

Okay. Now I'm probably going too far.

How bad can it be? NO one looks good in a Marth cosplay.

I've seen plenty of awesome looking Marth cosplays (I'd say mine is at least above average, personally). And it's not like Marth himself is an unattractive looking character.

1. ...we're not?

But what about all the guys swarming Shirley after she posted a photo of herself?

2. And uh, sorry if you've been finding my last few comments to be really bad and gross Dark Huntress.

1. I wouldn't say that. Even though she only has her heart set on Ein, I don't think that she is getting swarmed. They just happen to favor her more because of it.

2. It's ok. And thanks.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Good to hear. If only more women thought like you did. Well, I can understand hating pervertedness to an extent and when it gets excessive, but holding a guy's blushing face or flustered reaction against him is really excessive. That's like slamming a hammer on a person's finger and holding it against them if they scream in pain.

Insert joke that doubles as condescending comment. Sorry.

...we're not?

Some are.

And uh, sorry if you've been finding my last few comments to be really bad and gross Dark Huntress.

You know, this reminds me of a physiological effect!

Hammer time?

I've seen plenty of awesome looking Marth cosplays (I'd say mine is at least above average, personally). And it's not like Marth himself is an unattractive looking character.

No, but he's an FE character. FE has ALWAYS been in an anime style, which RARELY translates well into real life.

I think it's more about their behavior and self-restraint.

That's probably true too. I haven't had to deal with guys without much self-restraint.

Wait what? What guys? I was swarmed? I'm pretty clueless about this.

Wait what? What guys? I was swarmed? I'm pretty clueless about this.

Nah. You weren't.

*bink*

NO DAMAGE!!

*uses sleep staff*

...we're not?

They did? I want to see that. :o

Uhh...What?

That's probably true too. I haven't had to deal with guys without much self-restraint.

Me either, thankfully. I'm not sure how I'd react if someone was coming up to me like a Wyvern in heat. XD

Here's the Marth Cosplay thread, if you're wanting to see it.

1. I wouldn't say that. Even though she only has her heart set on Ein, I don't think that she is getting swarmed. They just happen to favor her more because of it.

2. It's ok. And thanks.

Well, I guess two guys liking her isn't really getting swarmed. But quite a few SF members consider her quite attractive.

Good to know. And you're welcome.

Insert joke that doubles as condescending comment. Sorry.

Some are.

You know, this reminds me of a physiological effect!

Hammer time?

No, but he's an FE character. FE has ALWAYS been in an anime style, which RARELY translates well into real life.

I'm not really getting you.

Yeah. I don't want to list names, but I know for a fact one guy here (that isn't Ein) is quite smitten with Shirley.

I'm also not getting you here.

Well, not just yet. If I get too excessive with it, then by all means go all out.

Ah, that makes sense. Especially when they have unnatural hair colours.

Rando, as long as you don't spout out things I say, you're fine.
You aren't that bad when it comes to that stuff.

Alright.

...uh, what kind of bad things do you say?

Me either, thankfully. I'm not sure how I'd react if someone was coming up to me like a Wyvern in heat. XD

Me neither. lol

Here's the Marth Cosplay thread, if you're wanting to see it.

1. Well, I guess two guys liking her isn't really getting swarmed. But quite a few SF members consider her quite attractive.

2. Yeah. I don't want to list names, but I know for a fact one guy here (that isn't Ein) is quite smitten with Shirley.

1. tbbbpt Yeah, right.

2. ok

Edited by Dark_Huntress