• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't feel so bad about exploding like that Crizix. It happens to the best of us.

As for what you should do, I guess you should at least ask how things have been going with your friend and hear him out. I mean, if he's messaged you back to apologize and say he regretted what he did, the least you can do is listen to him, even if you're not ready to forgive him.

I can pretty much just say this...

but I can't explain things well...

:c

So basically...Uhhh...I'm not used to openly talking about my problems...Hang on...The wording might get really awkward...

Right. This is why I haven't talked to him in a while. This was also quite recent. Like, right before I joined the forest. It might even be the reason I came to the forest in the first place.

Imagine my surprise when he sent me a message the other day (I just saw it now). It's a little more complicated than that. He actually sent me one a month ago. I didn't respond to it simply because I literally have no idea what to say. This new message was simply telling me to hurry up and answer him.

I've...tried not to think about it, because whenever I do, my heart aches a little. Though, I didn't realize how much it truly hurt until I posted this:

...So in a nutshell, an emotional wound opened itself up again and now I feel like salt's being rubbed in it. Then there are a whole bunch of other things, but I shouldn't open those cans of worms now. The end.

Hm...I'd say go with your gut. If it's really causing you pain, maybe you need to disconnect from him. Block his email address or don't reply, and in time gradually drift away from him. But if you still want to remain friends with him, maybe try to lay low for a while. With a girlfriend like that, he may break up with her. If that's the case, then wait until he breaks it off with her before messaging him again.

Edit: I saw that you're going to reply. You're still friends with him right? Despite everything that's happened? Every friendship has a bump in the road somewhere along the way. If your heart is led, mend the bond and go back to the way things were before shit hit the fan. I'm...not so good at giving advice. If we talked on the phone I might have better confidence in what I'm saying, but I wouldn't want to go around giving the Internet my cell number xD Anyways, hope this helps somewhat and still here for ya.

Good night everyone.

Night

Edited by noob7

So basically...Uhhh...I'm not used to openly talking about my problems...Hang on...The wording might get really awkward...

Right. This is why I haven't talked to him in a while. This was also quite recent. Like, right before I joined the forest. It might even be the reason I came to the forest in the first place.

Imagine my surprise when he sent me a message the other day (I just saw it now). It's a little more complicated than that. He actually sent me one a month ago. I didn't respond to it simply because I literally have no idea what to say. This new message was simply telling me to hurry up and answer him.

I've...tried not to think about it, because whenever I do, my heart aches a little. Though, I didn't realize how much it truly hurt until I posted this:

...So in a nutshell, an emotional wound opened itself up again and now I feel like salt's being rubbed in it. Then there are a whole bunch of other things, but I shouldn't open those cans of worms now. The end.

Hmmm.... wait, he emailed you now? By pen pal, I kinda assumed you meant like writing letters via mail, etc... although I doubt your parents would allow that in any case... so... is he replying because something probably happened with him and his jealous girlfriend?

But I don't really get why you might feel the wound is opening... maybe he's trying to apologize, as someone else said....

Don't feel so bad about exploding like that Crizix. It happens to the best of us.

As for what you should do, I guess you should at least ask how things have been going with your friend and hear him out. I mean, if he's messaged you back to apologize and say he regretted what he did, the least you can do is listen to him, even if you're not ready to forgive him.

I don't think this person was ever accused of doing anything wrong.

I plan to, once I have the message ready. I still have no idea what to say. :/

It is a calamity to talk to someone that you haven't seen in awhile, that ditched you, etc.

But...

I'm so sorry that I don't have anything to give for this. Usually, I run away and not talk to them. But don't follow this example if you feel that you have the courage to do so.

I don't think this person was ever accused of doing anything wrong.

She did say that he didn't.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Hmmm.... wait, he emailed you now? By pen pal, I kinda assumed you meant like writing letters via mail, etc... although I doubt your parents would allow that in any case... so... is he replying because something probably happened with him and his jealous girlfriend?

But I don't really get why you might feel the wound is opening... maybe he's trying to apologize, as someone else said....

Hm...I'd say go with your gut. If it's really causing you pain, maybe you need to disconnect from him. Block his email address or don't reply, and in time gradually drift away from him. But if you still want to remain friends with him, maybe try to lay low for a while. With a girlfriend like that, he may break up with her. If that's the case, then wait until he breaks it off with her before messaging him again.

Edit: I saw that you're going to reply. You're still friends with him right? Despite everything that's happened? Every friendship has a bump in the road somewhere along the way. If your heart is led, forgive him and go back to the way things were before shit hit the fan. I'm...not so good at giving advice. If we talked on the phone I might have better confidence in what I'm saying, but I wouldn't want to go around giving the Internet my cell number xD Anyways, hope this helps somewhat.

Night

He said it was his final message to me...

...I'm not very sure of much...All I know is that I miss him. :C

I can pretty much just say this...

but I can't explain things well...

:c

Why would I laugh at someone who's not feeling too well? *hugs* I just don't know what to say.

Thanks guys. xD

<3

Thanks guys. xD

<3

I guess replying back with "Hey I miss talking with you. How have you been?" won't cut it? Sorry I can't be of more help; I've never been in this type of situation before. I'm sure you'll be able to find the right words to say though. As someone already said, it'll all get better in time.

1. He said it was his final message to me...

2. Thanks guys. xD

1. This is even worse then I thought. It looks to me that he is saying goodbye and going with his other gf.

2. Your welcome.

crizzie's so awesome that her pen pal's girlfriend got jealous and told the pen pal not to talk to her anymore

Say, how about we all have a good time, and play some Kid Icarus: Uprising?

*totally isn't bored out of his mind*

This is all my fault. I'm so sorry...

I guess replying back with "Hey I miss talking with you. How have you been?" won't cut it? Sorry I can't be of more help; I've never been in this type of situation before. I'm sure you'll be able to find the right words to say though. As someone already said, it'll all get better in time.

1. This is even worse then I thought. It looks to me that he is saying goodbye and going with his other gf.

2. Your welcome.

I hope you guys are right... ;_______;

His girlfriend is really that strict and paranoid, even now? Wow, I pity that guy. You might as well marry the strictest parent you can find.

...well. You still have us as internet pals. I hope knowing that you have us will alleviate the pain you're feeling.

His girlfriend is really that strict and paranoid, even now? Wow, I pity that guy. You might as well marry the strictest parent you can find.

...well. You still have us as internet pals. I hope knowing that you have us will alleviate the pain you're feeling.

Oh come on guys, all because a guy's girlfriend doesn't want him emailing other girls doesn't mean he's dating a boa constrictor. Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Criz, you really are an extremely pure hearted person. You may have forgot to message him back, and I'm not sure how close you two are but if he really is your pal. I'm sure he could understand and forgive you for not messaging back. Then again, this ultimately depends on what it is he wanted to say to you. There's not much I can help you with, since I don't know him, or the entire situation, but the only way this wound of yours is going to heal is if you reply back to him as soon as you can. How it will end, I cannot say, and even that is a risk, with how he'll react, but if you don't, the pain in your heart will only grow deeper. What to say, I can't help in, unless I knew him, but for your sake, I'm willing to at least try to help you find the words to say to him. I've been in a situation like this, but not as severe, so I hope I can be of help to ease the pain in your heart *hugs*

Edited by Hero-King

Oh... Oh wow. What the hell kinda girlfriend does he have and WHY or HOW is he still with her?! I mean I can't imagine any guy wanting to stay with a girl that long... Telling your own boyfriend not to talk to his friends because they're females? Pathetic. I can say that because I know I had those thoughts before but I never acted on it. Or demanded it. But wow... I'm sorry, Criz... I'm sure you miss him... I mean losing a friend or having a friend not talk to you because of some ridiculous request is hurtful.... *hugs*

I hope you guys are right... ;_______;

We are doing what we can to help. Don't ever feel that your alone if something bad is happening and needing someone to help in your time of need. This reply is for you too, Shirley.

Online is filled with people exploiting a glitch in the game. People can now copy stats to other weapons.

Well, this is news to me, so I'm sure I won't exploit it.

Don't take all the blame, we were the ones who asked.

Come on, it'll be fun.

Say, how about we all have a good time, and play some Kid Icarus: Uprising?

*totally isn't bored out of his mind*

I don't have enough moneyzzz :(

Besides, I'm saving up for a Gameboy Advance SP. Yes I'm going retro. Fuck yeah!