• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

And in case you're wondering why I asked about your racial preferences for women a while back, it was because I was wondering if you had a preference for Asians like Crizix.

Well, ZM does like shy, mild-mannered girls a lot, as well as Asian women. At least, I think the latter was true.

...maybe we're going too overboard with these shipping jokes and should stop? I mean, Hero-King and Crizix are really nice and friendly people, and it's not fair that they're always taking the brunt of our jokes.

...You're hilarious.

Don't worry, I know it's all in good fun. Besides, I feel like I've been taking shipping jokes since day one in the forest. xD

Out of curiousity Crizix, if someone on SF was to actually have a crush on you, how'd you react? You'd still have respect for the person that likes you that way, right?

I'd be flustered...but of course that person would still be my friend.

Hi.

And in case you're wondering why I asked about your racial preferences for women a while back, it was because I was wondering if you had a preference for Asians like Crizix.

Oh. TBH, where I come from, there's almost no asians, so I can't really say anything about them. The vast majority are TWGs (like 75/100) Hispanics (20/100) and everything else

And while I appreciate this, I think I can deal. It's just sometimes is overwhelming

Edited by Hero-King

Trying to imply something, Rando? ;P

I just want to make sure no guys on SF get hurt from a harsh rejection, like I have many times in the past. Especially if I have the power to stop it.

ZM suffered from one a while back (it wasn't an SF member, so don't worry), and I felt like it was my fault since I heard him asking for advice on it on the forums, and he got hurt quite badly in the end. If I advised him to play it safe and take things really slowly, he wouldn't have gotten emotionally hurt like that.

I don't want any guy to have to suffer as much rejection from women as I have, and have it tear them down emotionally like it almost did to me.

ame="Randoman" post="2602499" timestamp="1378334168"]

Hi.

Oh. TBH, where I come from, there's almost no asians, so I can't really say anything about them. The vast majority are TWGs (like 75/100) Hispanics (20/100) and everything else

While I appreciate this, I think I can deal. It's just sometimes is overwhelming

Pr0 formatting ;3

I just want to make sure no guys on SF get hurt from a harsh rejection, like I have many times in the past. Especially if I have the power to stop it.

ZM suffered from one a while back (it wasn't an SF member, so don't worry), and I felt like it was my fault since I heard him asking for advice on it on the forums, and he got hurt quite badly in the end. If I advised him to play it safe and take things really slowly, he wouldn't have gotten emotionally hurt like that.

I don't want any guy to have to suffer as much rejection from women as I have, and have it tear them down emotionally like it almost did to me.

I see. ;o

Edited by Interest

...sorry if I dampened the thread's mood with my post. I'm still trying to cope with the pain of those rejections to this day, and it still weighs me down a lot (though I've been trying to get past it).

it's all right Randoman. You can say whatever it is on your mind cause we're all friends here