• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a beauty contest! ...I just want Julia to beat Ayra. I'm not mad at you anymore, though, so hooray.

Furet's the real enemy anyway. 8I

In terms of his votes or the things he says?

His comments can be really out of line at times. I'm guessing he's the one who discouraged you from going to forum games? Well ignore him, because he's really closedminded and rude.

RANDOMAN WHAT HAPPENED

I'll tell you through PMs.

Haha, maybe. I see you're still very nice. xD

Thanks.

Come to think of it, I should get rid of my unmasked Kabal avatar, now that I have no reason to use it to portray a discouraged and down mood.

Thanks.

Come to think of it, I should get rid of my unmasked Kabal avatar, now that I have no reason to use it to portray a discouraged and down mood.

^^

Huh? Were you that upset? D:

oh hey Criz. I'm just exhausted at the moment and was too lazy to say anything. Nothing special

Oh, I see. You know what relaxes me? A nice cup of hot tea. :3

Edited by Crizix

In terms of his votes or the things he says? His comments can be really out of line at times. I'm guessing he's the one who discouraged you from going to forum games? Well ignore him, because he's really closedminded and rude. I'll tell you through PMs. Thanks. Come to think of it, I should get rid of my unmasked Kabal avatar, now that I have no reason to use it to portray a discouraged and down mood.

I was beginning to wonder what was up with that avi

Sorry, I took a nap, Criz.

I'm so peeved at Ein right now.

............ Did you forget the entire post by Fre a while back? You shouldn't have to force anyone to vote for them. Reread her post. Why would you have even gotten mad at him for not voting? Not helping a friend? You're gonna accuse him of not being a good friend because he wouldn't for a measly character in a fucking thread? You shouldn't have to force anyone to vote for the character. And like Fre said, I don't think it'd be a fair win because we voted for her just because you told us to than because we actually want to vote for her. I did it for you just because I was feeling crummy this morning. But you should not have to get mad at anyone because they refused.

But whatever, this will probably be overlooked so who cares. And inb4 I get accused for being biased / defending.

Plus, that joke thread, I don't think the admins will actually take it seriously. Tangerine wasn't pleased by the current mods' posts there.

Edited by Elise

Acacia, I see you. :p

............ Did you forget the entire post by Fre a while back? You shouldn't have to force anyone to vote for them. Reread her post. Why would you have even gotten mad at him for not voting? Not helping a friend? You're gonna accuse him of not being a good friend because he wouldn't for a measly character in a fucking thread? You shouldn't have to force anyone to vote for the character. And like Fre said, I don't think it'd be a fair win because we voted for her just because you told us to than because we actually want to vote for her. I did it for you just because I was feeling crummy this morning. But you should not have to get mad at anyone because they refused.

But whatever, this will probably be overlooked so who cares.

Plus, that joke thread, I don't think the admins will actually take it seriously. Tangerine wasn't pleased by the current mods' posts there.

I was wondering where you went.

Eh, I just voted because I didn't know any better. xD

Yeah, I saw her post. ^^;

I doubt Furret is serious. He might be, but I doubt it.

The only Mortal Kombat characters I care about are Jaxx, Johnny Cage and Kung Lao. But, really, I hardly care about Mortal Kombat anyway, the senseless gore just seems pointless. And senseless.

Edited by EmeraldFox

I was wondering where you went.

Eh, I just voted because I didn't know any better. xD

Yeah, I saw her post. ^^;

Sorrryyy. I got a bit too sleepy at 1 pm. That's what happens when I wake up at 7:30 am even though I'm off work.

Eh, I'm sorry... it wasn't to you though. I voted too so... quite a bit of hypocrite. But I think I would have done that for anyone else, not just Ein.

sorry guys leave the thread

we've been convicted of crimes due to just posting in forum games

Wait what?

The SF staff might take down the forum games section? Well, we can at least make multiple PMs (so all active posters in this thread are interconnected) and post in there.

Unreal.

Just how highly does Julia rate in terms of your top 10 females ZM? Actually, who are your top 10 favourite FE females?

Alright. That's good to hear. I guess the one full day of not going on SF to let you cool down was rather overkill.

It is overkill if you haven't seen your pals on it for over a day.

In terms of his votes or the things he says?

His comments can be really out of line at times. I'm guessing he's the one who discouraged you from going to forum games? Well ignore him, because he's really closedminded and rude.

Right.
He was only trying to mess with his/her head.

But whatever, this will probably be overlooked so who cares. And inb4 I get accused for being biased / defending.

Look, if he wants to be pushy, let em. Freedom of speech commoners.

Huh? Were you that upset? D:

You have no idea. That's part of the reason why I didn't go on SF at all yesterday, even to talk with the people I was still on good terms with. You were the last person on SF I'd ever expect to get mad at me (especially with how sweet, optimistic, and spirited you always are), and having you actually get mad was really upsetting and hurtful. Yeah, I triggered one of your pet peeves, but I didn't think you'd lose all respect and kindness for me in a snap.

I was beginning to wonder what was up with that avi

That's the only sig/avatar of mine that actually has any special meaning (I might use this same sig/avatar for Halloween, though. it's creepy enough to fit the theme). The rest of my sigs and avatars don't really mean anything in terms of portrayal of my current mood.

The only Mortal Kombat characters I care about are Jaxx, Johnny Cage and Kung Lao. But, really, I hardly care about Mortal Kombat anyway, the senseless gore just seems pointless. And senseless.

I'm actually trying to convert to Street Fighter now, since at least that's a fighting game series that doesn't sell because of gore and have a biased Director who's got a man crush on Scorpion and biases Mortal Kombat around him and has him beat up on Sub Zero 24/7 despite Sub-Zero's insane popularity and Scorpion is even portrayed as the icon of Mortal Kombat with the company logo even though Liu Kang is the main character of the series.

I never really liked how gore is the main selling factor of Mortal Kombat. It seems so lazy, unimaginative, and a poor excuse to compensate for poor game design and AI (ooohhh, Boon got burnnnneddd. Toasty!! Well, the original trilogy's AI was so much more poor than Street Fighter's AI, and SF's AI got really bad with the grand masters). I do like quite a lot of the Mortal Kombat characters though, especially Liu Kang, Sub-Zero, and Kabal who I can heavily relate to.

Edited by Randoman