• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

first you're so surprised that we were both 17 for a few months, now this? what's gotten into you?? O:

XD but yeah...gender labels have been bothering me...even though i'm technically a male. it's why i called myself a boy instead of a man.

Lol, I'm sorry, I can be pretty oblivious... ^^;

Mmm, I see your point. I still call myself a girl as well. xD

Do tell

There was these two threads that had...rather suggestive posts in this subforum, and a video was made reading the posts of one of the threads. I think that made everyone think that ALL of the forum games threads were like that. The video was taken down, but people still look at this place like it's a place for perverts and lolicons.

There was these two threads that had...rather suggestive posts in this subforum, and a video was made reading the posts of one of the threads. I think that made everyone think that ALL of the forum games threads were like that. The video was taken down, but people still look at this place like it's a place for perverts and lolicons.

That's a poor excuse for bad judgement. The past is the past

Lol, I'm sorry, I can be pretty oblivious... ^^;

Nonono.

You are very mature Crizzie.

You are a woman.

*hugs*

Man, I still remember that, I was searching for that video when I saw that thread still going.

I am not good at searching things.

Hi ZM!

...I really don't know why to say about that.

mmhm it's like...well, i don't care about being a big manly man, and so what if i want some women's shoes and pants or i am considering using perfume? so what i don't gawk at random good looking women that pass by. NO i don't flirt around on this forum. i'm not a woman trapped in a boy's body. i'm not manly, i'm not effeminate, i'm just me.

...yeah, that's why gender labels bother me...

mmhm it's like...well, i don't care about being a big manly man, and so what if i want some women's shoes and pants or i am considering using perfume? so what i don't gawk at random good looking women that pass by. NO i don't flirt around on this forum. i'm not a woman trapped in a boy's body. i'm not manly, i'm not effeminate, i'm just me.

Oooooo-kay.

You are who you are Boney. That can't be changed and shouldn't affect how people see you

lol good times

Hey Xin!

To be perfectly honest I don't think anybody *actually* bothers judging here from that old perspective anymore.

That thread was meant to poke wounds and be rude intentionally, it's what it does best.

And I gotta love Furet for that. :P:

If I can have a say, I think you're letting social values have more of a weight this way.

Being a 'woman in a boy's body' has little to do if you act like a girl rather than feel you are a girl, it's a bit ambiguous, but I guarantee you it's nothing you should be forced to be just because of how you act. In that same notion, you're not less of a man because you're not 'manly'.

To be perfectly honest I don't think anybody *actually* bothers judging here from that old perspective anymore.

That thread was meant to poke wounds and be rude intentionally, it's what it does best.

And I gotta love Furet for that. :P:

It's getting pretty crazy now. XD