The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

September 10th, 2013

I joined the Emmarian Air Force today, as a trainee of course. An officer asked what my TAC name would be, I guess they were feeling fun. I answered with 'Emeraldfox'. But the Officer said, 'Yeah, no, too girly'. Another Officer chimed in, 'Yeah, that's waaay too girly, I don't want a sudordinant around here with a girly name, why not Talisman? It even has 'man' in it!'. The other Officer nodded in agreement. 'Hm, yes, I'm okay with that! Henceforth, you will be known as Talisman.'

I decided to become a mute.

---

Iunno

*chuckle*

Ah, those crazy military people

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why my sister doesn't have any white hairs, though. :CMassages...I've never had one before. Do they actually work? xD

you might be stressing too much, or..... something else *shrugs* the heck do I know about Filipino tendencies

And I wouldn't know from experience either but I heard they're sooooooo gooooooood! It'd make my day at least

September 10th, 2013I joined the Emmarian Air Force today, as a trainee of course. An officer asked what my TAC name would be, I guess they were feeling fun. I answered with 'Emeraldfox'. But the Officer said, 'Yeah, no, too girly'. Another Officer chimed in, 'Yeah, that's waaay too girly, I don't want a sudordinant around here with a girly name, why not Talisman? It even has 'man' in it!'. The other Officer nodded in agreement. 'Hm, yes, I'm okay with that! Henceforth, you will be known as Talisman.'I decided to become a mute.---Iunno

whoa, quite the career choice. But Talisman >__>

you might be stressing too much, or..... something else *shrugs* the heck do I know about Filipino tendencies

And I wouldn't know from experience either but I heard they're sooooooo gooooooood! It'd make my day at least

I don't know either. *shrugs*

Yeah, it sounds nice. :o