Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

peekaboo, shelie!!

And hello to you too

I am currently sick with like the flu or something silly family gave it to me after I finally had gotten better! now I cant speak... sore throat :<

Edited by Shelie

Shelie!! How are you feeling?

Sick as lol this is the time of year I nearly always get a chest infection, I have been trying to avoid doing much and taking some Cold & Flu tablets to hopefully try to avoid a chect infection this year.

:( you're really starting to worry me

Ah don't worry, I have never been the healthiest My health kinda went downhill in 2007 after I had a mini stroke and I am seeing a doctor next week

Edited by Shelie

Ah don't worry, I have never been the healthiest and I am seeing a doctor next week

And lately my family hasn't been the healthiest either. Whatever doctor it is you're seeing, he better be good, for you're sake

Edited by Hero-King

yeah, that was the problem...i tried to be friendly to make up for it, but there was just no way after he started being an ass to me in ip chat that one day.

Did he have a reason for being an ass to you in IP chat one day though?

i doubt a guy that everyone likes who just came back from vacation is having a difficult time, or that i would care about his feelings when i don't care about my own because people can just get that black-hearted. but that's aside from the point...there was really not much to do, no. i had college debt, my parents who were just about ready to throw me out on the street, and no friends(which sf fixed).

I'm not talking about just Integrity though. You chose Integrity as your target, but you could've just as easily picked someone who WAS feeling depressed. Also, not everyone shows their true state of mind on the Internet. That person you think is perfectly fine and happy? Could actually be going through issues just as tough as yours in his or her own private life. Even if Integrity himself wasn't having a difficult time, you don't know what other people are thinking and going through. "I wouldn't care about his feelings when I don't care about my own" is a terrible justification and needs fixing.

mmhm, i have no argument

So you can understand why I've been having such issues with you, right? I don't like to hate people or anything because hatred is a dumb emotion that takes up a lot of your time, but at this point I don't know if we'll ever be friends or anything other than two people who are on the same website.

his whining was irritating me. like christ if you're going to post about how you don't like a forum section, just stay away from it. there's a reason i don't post in the "other games" section.

i honestly don't know why i'm not on her ignore list yet. i do sorta like her, but all her friends just happen to be that people that i can't stand. except for people like darros and ciarre, who i'm indifferent to.

like christ if you're going to post about how you don't like certain people, just stay away from them.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

also lie of the century

it was an example of how i'm not just barging into random topics to say these things.

the only time i have knowingly said something bad to one of your friends was the yeon thing with jedi. i turn around and talk to you in FE4 THREAD like nothing's up because i don't want to keep those things "up", and you're your own person.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/insincere

I see a lot has happened while I been off, well I so cannot be bothered reading it all....

No. Nothing interesting happened. Although, this thread has been dying lately.

And hello to you too

I am currently sick with like the flu or something silly family gave it to me after I finally had gotten better! now I cant speak... sore throat :<

rse9.jpg
Get well soon.

Ah don't worry, I have never been the healthiest My health kinda went downhill in 2007 after I had a mini stroke and I am seeing a doctor next week

That's good to hear.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

No. Nothing interesting happened. Although, this thread has been dying lately.

rse9.jpg
Get well soon.

That's good to hear.

Thank you, I am trying to keep my mind off my sore throat and being sick by being excited to get Kingdom hearts 1.5 remix Limited edition & harvest moon a new beginning next week ( they are coming in the mail) & 1 month till Pokemon X & Y, yes I love my games XD

Edited by Shelie

Thank you, I am trying to keep my mind off my sore throat and being sick by being excited to get Kingdom hearts 1.5 remix Limited edition & harvest moon a new beginning next week ( they are coming in the mail) & 1 month till Pokemon X & Y, yes I love my games XD

Harvest Moon is a great series.

Ha ha...

I used to play FOMT all the time. Although, the mine is impossible to get through without 2 saves as they sometimes have no exits. Fun game though all the way. I did however get the Teleport Stone though. Good times. And all of us cannot wait for Pokemon X/Y's release.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Did he have a reason for being an ass to you in IP chat one day though?

specta, his sister, told a joke about how i shouldn't force hugs on women. i was offended as hell because i hate being accused of things like that, so i told her she was being rude and made me out to look like a scumbag because she did NOT sound like she was joking. after we resolved the misunderstanding, integ steps in and starts calling me a cunt and stuff.

[irrelevant text]

accusing me of lying? uhh, no. get out.

specta, his sister, told a joke about how i shouldn't force hugs on women. i was offended as hell because i hate being accused of things like that, so i told her she was being rude and made me out to look like a scumbag because she did NOT sound like she was joking. after we resolved the misunderstanding, integ steps in and starts calling me a cunt and stuff.

Remember what I said to you over PM in regards to "flirting" and stuff? It may offend you, yes, but telling her that she was "being rude and made me out to look like a scumbag" was probably not the best way to go. She offended you, yes, but unless she actually meant to do it you should've told her that you were offended in a more civil manner. Such as "hey, I don't do that stuff, that kind of actually offends me" instead of accusing her of doing something that she likely didn't intend to do. That just makes matters worse on BOTH sides.

As for Integrity jumping in after the misunderstanding, I don't really know what's up with that. What I do know is that you should have probably TALKED to him in private after this mess and sorted it out. If you were willing to put effort into resolving the misunderstanding with Specta, why not with Integrity? Why did you decide after this incident that he was a terrible person, when you decided to try to clear up the misunderstanding with Specta?

Likewise, I think you and I have butted heads a lot more than Jedi and you have. So what makes me so much more worthy of trying to resolve incidents with and keeping on contact with, and why does Jedi deserve hatred to the point where you're not even going to try to resolve it after one comment?

Remember what I said to you over PM in regards to "flirting" and stuff? It may offend you, yes, but telling her that she was "being rude and made me out to look like a scumbag" was probably not the best way to go. She offended you, yes, but unless she actually meant to do it you should've told her that you were offended in a more civil manner. Such as "hey, I don't do that stuff, that kind of actually offends me" instead of accusing her of doing something that she likely didn't intend to do. That just makes matters worse on BOTH sides.

As for Integrity jumping in after the misunderstanding, I don't really know what's up with that. What I do know is that you should have probably TALKED to him in private after this mess and sorted it out. If you were willing to put effort into resolving the misunderstanding with Specta, why not with Integrity? Why did you decide after this incident that he was a terrible person, when you decided to try to clear up the misunderstanding with Specta?

Likewise, I think you and I have butted heads a lot more than Jedi and you have. So what makes me so much more worthy of trying to resolve incidents with and keeping on contact with, and why does Jedi deserve hatred to the point where you're not even going to try to resolve it after one comment?

i sorted out the misunderstanding with both specta and integ there, but i'm not on good terms with either of them. as far as i'm concerned, integ just happens to be more active. i'm not favorable toward specta by any means.

i guess think you're an interesting person for some reason? and...well just look at how open you are to actually discussing things like this. if you remember, i said that i actually tried talking to you when you were just some random member in the fe4 thread but you have this thing where you don't come off as very friendly, but you're a good listener.

i sorted out the misunderstanding with both specta and integ there, but i'm not on good terms with either of them. as far as i'm concerned, integ just happens to be more active. i'm not favorable toward specta by any means.

i guess think you're an interesting person for some reason? and...well just look at how open you are to actually discussing things like this. if you remember, i said that i actually tried talking to you when you were just some random member in the fe4 thread but you have this thing where you don't come off as very friendly, but you're a good listener.

Not being on good terms with certain people is pretty much unavoidable on these kinds of forums. When there's some I don't want to talk to at all, though, I usually just ignore them or avoid posting where they do.

What makes me so interesting though? Like, you know now that I'm open to actually discussing things and trying to get them resolved, but how do you know that Jedi isn't the same if you've never tried?

Not being on good terms with certain people is pretty much unavoidable on these kinds of forums. When there's some I don't want to talk to at all, though, I usually just ignore them or avoid posting where they do.

What makes me so interesting though? Like, you know now that I'm open to actually discussing things and trying to get them resolved, but how do you know that Jedi isn't the same if you've never tried?

right and yeah, pretty much just what i said. you're kinda unique, i don't know how to explain it. as for jedi, he's never actually done anything to make me want to talk to him. i've never had any sort of direct arguments with him or anything like that, but yeah i was indifferent until he called me a liar and i saw that he tends to sorta pop in to threads to defend his friends and leaves.

well anyway, i need sleeeeeep. don't consider me a friend, that's okay.

right and yeah, pretty much just what i said. you're kinda unique, i don't know how to explain it. as for jedi, he's never actually done anything to make me want to talk to him. i've never had any sort of direct arguments with him or anything like that, but yeah i was indifferent until he called me a liar and i saw that he tends to sorta pop in to threads to defend his friends and leaves.

Well, what have I actually done to make you want to talk to me? Like, I really don't understand this. It's like he says one thing you took offense to and suddenly he's on your hit list without even an attempt to patch things up. As for defending friends, have you not noticed me doing this as well? ;/

I hate sneezing fits waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

also night

Wow. That shit went on for so long.

Night.

Night.

accusing me of lying? uhh, no. get out.

did you see the entire part above

about being a hypocrite

and being super insincere

i remember typing that up

also i admittedly don't see what's so special about boron that makes her so amazing to talk to as compared to jedi

and as such i'm fairly sure you've got other reasons but ~

First of all, I want to say that Refa is a giant butthead, there is no way that anything could possible be better than Megaman 2.

PROOF

dfc2a2bebc13c768cf8d1adcaf87b2ea.png

PROOF

With regards to you, Boney, I don't think we particularly need to delve any further. Ypu've been a bit off your game, and although that's not really an excuse for your behaviour, it looks like you're getting things back together. If you need help, don't lash out at other people, ask for it, silly!