• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what have I actually done to make you want to talk to me? Like, I really don't understand this. It's like he says one thing you took offense to and suddenly he's on your hit list without even an attempt to patch things up. As for defending friends, have you not noticed me doing this as well? ;/

why do you expect me to write a detailed explanation of why i want to talk to you, but don't care to talk to jedi? you're two completely different people.

did you see the entire part above

about being a hypocrite

and being super insincere

i remember typing that up

look little boy, you've done nothing to defend what you're saying. you're just making shit up. i don't know who you are, but i have no respect for you or your attempt at an argument.

With regards to you, Boney, I don't think we particularly need to delve any further. You've been a bit off your game, and although that's not really an excuse for your behaviour, it looks like you're getting things back together. If you need help, don't lash out at other people, ask for it, silly!

you don't get it

I'd just invite my "circlejerk" there :smug:

Darros. >:( Don't start you. Or no more sandwiches in bed.

There weren't any Sanae cosplayers or anything like that. The closest thing I can think of that you'd have liked are Zelda cosplayers.

YAY.png

I like Zelda. :3 Any other Touhou cosplayers?

lol Fluttershy XD

Hey Lucas. What's up?

Kinda stressed that my channel(and many others) got some copyright strikes from some russian woman that clearly doesn't own the rights to SMT.

So it's gonna get suspended until my request to repeal the strikes process(which takes 10 ~ 14 days, which also sucks)