Darros

There was Pokemon discussion without me? D:

Also, great job with the animation, Shirley! :D

WE SORRY.

Thanks. :3 BUT REWORKING ON IT NOW.

Technically I can't at the moment due to computer problems. :/

Good

Ouch. I read about that. D:

I WILL TRY. Although maybe I should also rewrite the entire first episode, hmmm... At this point, it's kinda really close to the game's beginning. :/ *reworks the first episode now*

It takes about a couple hours until the story is updated. Longer if fanfiction decides to glitch and doesn't upload the chapter at all. I can't begin to describe how badly I wanted to throw my laptop from my roof because of that.

Oh that's gay. >_> I SHOULD GO FIND SOMETHING ELSE. But I dunno what else, rofl.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

WE SORRY.

Thanks. :3 BUT REWORKING ON IT NOW.

BUT IT WAS GOOD ALREADY. :O

It takes about a couple hours until the story is updated. Longer if fanfiction decides to glitch and doesn't upload the chapter at all. I can't begin to describe how badly I wanted to throw my laptop from my roof because of that.

Yeah, I hate that. D:

I modified a little again! I messed up on Emerald's introduction and then I added another character too, which was just adding a few more lines... and then changed a few more minor things. I'm not sure when the changes will take effect, but..... WE'LL SEE LOL.

lilo and stitch= the best part of my childhood

Yeah, I hate that. D:

My God, they were doing updates a couple days ago and I couldn't access any of the stories there, not even my own! But that's ffn for ya :/ speaking of fanfiction, how's your story going? I miss Violet :(

hi zm

Yo breeze.

What about them?

...Or "it" if you're referring to the movie and not the characters.

My brother's watching Lilo and Stitch: The Series, haha.

lilo and stitch= the best part of my childhood

So true.

Using such words as "gay" and "retarded" in such a way is common amongst standard youtube commenters.

You do not want to be like them.

Kinda reminds me of my middle school. Is it bad that I hear fifth graders using those words so freely nowadays?

My God, they were doing updates a couple days ago and I couldn't access any of the stories there, not even my own! But that's ffn for ya :/ speaking of fanfiction, how's your story going? I miss Violet :(

Oh, I remember that. I couldn't get on the site at all.

My story's doing fine, but I have a lot of school work (I like you, but damn you, AP Spanish!) and other ideas vying for my attention. Then there's college applications...So then, are you working on anything? ^^;

My story's doing fine, but I have a lot of school work (I like you, but damn you, AP Spanish!) and other ideas vying for my attention. Then there's college applications...So then, are you working on anything? ^^;

Ah, I understand. I just started applying to colleges yesterday! :D I have been working on a story, a novelization of BS FE. That and some original stories.

German > Spanish.

Redone first episode again: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9707082/1/The-Last-to-Post-Wins-The-Animation-of-Mutual-Killing

@Edith: Maybe... I'm not sure, it's hard to do guest appearance in this lockdown thing. Sorry, I missed your post.

And you're able to play it! MAYBE I'LL THINK ABOUT IT.

Some elements are taken but otherwise... I'll strive to not be like, totally stealing from the game. D:

I'm assuming I'm not I'm this yet, if at all?

Also, Panthers did well today for once.