The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Hi guys~!

I guess your paranoia is understandable Shelie. But 25 spoilers is a little excessive. Though I suppose it's a lot better than you not showing your photo at all

No.

...You know what, man? Just for that, I'll never show my face to anyone in the forest, nyeh~! XP

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you get a job soon. I just realised your pic changes from Mario to Luigi, Soooo cool XD

I hope so to, especially since it's a shame to be wasting my time like this after getting a college degree.

I'm glad you like it. Since I always felt that Luigi was really underrated and got shafted too much, but I was always Mario in games when I played with my younger brother, I thought an avatar that switched between the two would be the best solution, especially since I don't really like isolating the two of them, since they've been known as the Mario Bros. ever since Luigi was introduced and their debut game even had them working together as a team.

No.

...You know what, man? Just for that, I'll never show my face to anyone in the forest, nyeh~! XP

Was what I said offensive? I don't get how saying that was bad or hurtful...

Edited by Randoman

Was what I said offensive? I don't get how saying that was bad or hurtful...

It was a joke, lolol. XD

Well to be honest I have low self esteem I get embarassed showing my photo (And I am really shy) cause I always use to get called ugly a lot I have only ever been told I have really nice eyes...

They were lying. You're gorgeous unlike me. :D

(hopes no one looks at the previous page)

Any CAD (computer automated drafting) job, though none of the 20 or so I applied to has called me in for an interview (though 2 did keep me on file for when they have room to hire me).

shusshhh

That's very unlucky. Hopefully one of them will come around

On my profile Hero I put a photo of myself but theres heaps of spoilers 25 according to rando ( I never actually counted lol)

Oh. I don't think I'd go through that many spoilers, but everyone's beautiful in their own way. Don't fret over anyone who tells you otherwise

And Hello Crizix

Brb crying.

Forever an enigma wrapped in a Crizix.

Hehehe~...

...In all seriousness, I was considering doing so after Boney and Jprebs showed their faces. XD

You actually had me going there, especially since you did get really mad at me in the past.

(puts away Kabal avatar)

Dude, I'd never say "nyeh" if I was being serious.

And Hello Crizix

Hi.

They were lying. You're gorgeous unlike me. :D

Wow.. you really think so? Thanks...I bet you are beautiful yourself...

And I got rid of all the spoilers its just a simple click to see my photo on my profile now...

Wow.. you really think so? Thanks...I bet you are beautiful yourself...

And I got rid of all the spoilers its just a simple click to see my photo on my profile now...

Of course. :3

That's not true. My hair is always all over the place, apparently. I have no idea how to fix it. XD

Of course. :3

That's not true. My hair is always all over the place, apparently. I have no idea how to fix it. XD

Uh well considering that photo is old... you should see my hair now its heaps shorter and a lighter blonde now (well strawberry blonde which is like brown blonde my natrual hair color) And its a mess lol specially since I live in a shed theres a static build up in here and my hair goes all fuzzy lol

Uh well considering that photo is old... you should see my hair now its heaps shorter and a lighter blonde now (well strawberry blonde which is like brown blonde my natrual hair color) And its a mess lol specially since I live in a shed theres a static build up in here and my hair goes all fuzzy lol

That sounds really funny. XD

My hair always gets static when I do so much as comb it, even when it's dripping wet...

That sounds really funny. XD

My hair always gets static when I do so much as comb it, even when it's dripping wet...

Haha I can imagine what its like XD once the static was so bad in my place I could stick different things to my arms and they would stay there. at that time I also couldnt control my hair it was completely frizzing at the sides and the static lasted for months lol I'm SO glad it hasnt been like that again yet...

I still can't believe people said things like that to you Shelie. You look like a really nice, sincere person.

Thanks... Perhaps I always just got to know the wrong people (The kind who never like me lol) But you are all so nice here