• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I had it coming lol

As much as I don't like it, so am I lol

stahp kissing her you smelly goat

oh hehe i'm a musician...so basically, i'm ALWAYS procrastinating on something when i'm not working @_@

Lol you guys. XD

NOW SEX

49157-george-takei-oh-my-gif-e64l.gif

*facepalm*

Did such a sudden act leave you completely speechless, or are you jealous?

Perhaps both...?

I say jealous. *runs*

And honestly, I agree with Emerald about friends with benefits. It's dumb. Why do you want something like that. It's so artificial. I rather be affectionate and everything with one person, and to give my all to one person who is actually special and understanding and trustworthy and all that jazz than just "friend with benefits." And if you bring the benefits into something private, that's even more dumb. I'm also a selfish person so I rather have someone to myself. Everything comes with some kind of "burden" or "package." It's called life, Hero-King. All those things you mentioned are completely natural with relationships. Once you've found someone you love, you do it voluntarily and you don't mind doing it. You don't worry about it. When one worries excessively, then they need some kind of cooling down. And a little jealousy is actually normal / can be healthy to a relationship. Of course, when done in excess as with everything else, that's when it becomes a problem.

Edited by Flandre

I say jealous. *runs*

And honestly, I agree with Emerald about friends with benefits. It's dumb. Why do you want something like that. It's so artificial. I rather be affectionate and everything with one person, and to give my all to one person who is actually special and understanding and trustworthy and all that jazz than just "friend with benefits." And if you bring the benefits into something private, that's even more dumb. I'm also a selfish person so I rather have someone to myself. Everything comes with some kind of "burden" or "package." It's called life, Hero-King. All those things you mentioned are completely natural with relationships. Once you've found someone you love, you do it voluntarily and you don't mind doing it. You don't worry about it. When one worries excessively, then they need some kind of cooling down. And a little jealousy is actually normal / can be healthy to a relationship. Of course, when done in excess as with everything else, that's when it becomes a problem.

hey, cmon. a real relationship is great, but i admit, i would really like to have someone to hug and kiss. i wouldn't enter a beneficial-frendship relationship, but i see where it comes from

I say jealous. *runs*

What you speak about having a special individual is indeed true. I won't deny it. However, a genuine relationship, means that you're ready to commit to someone and share your lives together. When you don't feel that you're ready such a serious commitment, but don't want to feel lonely, that's what makes a friend with benefits worth it. Of course, such a relation with another never lasts, for they are short term, but no one ever gets hurt in the end. I already understand what it means to commit, it's a part of life, but a commitment as large as that is something that I don't think I'm ready for yet, which is why I find it to be such a good thing. I'll eventually want to settle down, but not until I feel that I'm ready.

i saw attack on titan. it's so boring and overhyped geez

Meh.

ew

ok :C

and that comic better be safe or I'm gonna murder you in your sleep.

It is safe.

stahp kissing her you smelly goat

oh hehe i'm a musician...so basically, i'm ALWAYS procrastinating on something when i'm not working @_@

Lol look at this joker.

Boron would kick the shit out of all of them, then lynch them for no reason

And then I will free them!

That's exactly the point. There are no feelings involved, so you still keep your freedom. The strings are burdens like arguments, jealousy, not having to worry about not calling each other, etc.

Did someone high jack your account?

You, Boney, and Hero-King need to have a master flirt contest.

WHAT NOT ME

Boron would kick the shit out of all of them, then lynch them for no reason

lolol sangyul? she'd be too busy writing out essays about how sexist our harmless internet antics are.

Lol look at this joker.

oh, YOU WISH I WAS JOKING

What you speak about having a special individual is indeed true. I won't deny it. However, a genuine relationship, means that you're ready to commit to someone and share your lives together. When you don't feel that you're ready such a serious commitment, but don't want to feel lonely, that's what makes a friend with benefits worth it. Of course, such a relation with another never lasts, for they are short term, but no one ever gets hurt in the end. I already understand what it means to commit, it's a part of life, but a commitment as large as that is something that I don't think I'm ready for yet, which is why I find it to be such a good thing. I'll eventually want to settle down, but not until I feel that I'm ready.

I still would not want something like that, even if I don't feel ready for a serious commitment. I would rather wait it out or something. But I guess it's just that... well, I understand if it's something you want because you're not ready but I guess just for me, I rather just wait and not... well, have something like that. I want to keep what I'd do with friends and what I'd do with lovers separate.