• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its up to you if you really want to get it or not but you would be missing out on a lot of fun XD But if you dont have time to play it well then thats okay you should focus on things that are important. And yes MEGA BLAZIKEN!!! so awesome!! My starters are going to be Fennekin, Charmander then the event torchic.... Fire overload booom! Zing.

Think of it this way. I'll consider getting it, but I cant make any promises

You just have to be there just before the skirmish starts is all. If not that, look at the posts in the pages that you're in and sort of, "waltz in". Your character tends to show late right? XD But Dusk always updates one of the posts in the first page with a summary of every battle so that everyone can catch up on what they missed

I know! I'm liking it already! And good luck convincing me. I haven't touched pokemon since platinum so.... XD

Heroes, Assemble!!

Eh? You rang?

*looks at reading analysis*

Still not done...good night guys.

The mega evolutions makes me want to get it MEGA BLAZIKEN FTW!! and that fairy type, I'm really not liking cause its detrimental towards the ultimate type. But yeah, the new features look really nice, along with being 3D. Then again, I'm not really that big a gamer as I used to be a year ago. I honestly don't know when I'd be able to play it

I enjoy balance.

And ice. Ice is always cool.

So I decided to try make a BIO for my character for the future war thread incase I get a chance to join in eventually what do you think of this?

Shelie: Was born in Ylisse, at a young age she took a strong interest in sword fighting and would be found practicing day and night until one day she come across what seemed to be a ancient spell book she found in a cave she wondered into intrigued by this book she decided to take a peak, but as she opened the book a light shone forth and took her by surprise she felt this weird sensation go through her body not knowing what just happened she quickly made a dash for the exit... After that day she found herself now able to use magic to her disbelief. Now along with her sword fighting skills she now starts to develop her new found magic abilities. As the years went on now 22 years of age she has become a skilled Dark Knight.

Now fighting for the future she seeks peace above all else and highly values her friends and would willing risk her life to save them. though she has a problem with oversleeping and can often be found snoozing...and as such is nearly always late for battle. Though very shy and sometimes finds it difficult to be in large gatherings she is trying her best to overcome her fear. Due to her awkwardness and being so quiet she sometimes doesn't get noticed and makes it easy for her to get around without being seen. Generally cool and calm but can get fired up if provoked. Also gets on really well with animals.

The one most likely to catch some Zzzzzz's

My go at being a good writer/Acter in a bio lol

Edited by Shelie

Eh? You rang?

*looks at reading analysis*

Still not done...good night guys.

I enjoy balance.

And ice. Ice is always cool.

lol go to sleep Anon

So I decided to try make a BIO for my character for the future war thread incase I get a chance to join in eventually what do you think of this?

Shelie: Was born in Ylisse, at a young age she took a strong interest in sword fighting and would be found practicing day and night until one day she come across what seemed to be a ancient spell book she found in a cave she wondered into intrigued by this book she decided to take a peak, but as she opened the book a light shone forth and took her by surprise she felt this weird sensation go through her body not knowing what just happened she quickly made a dash for the exit... After that day she found herself now able to use magic to her disbelief. Now along with her sword fighting skills she now starts to develop her new found magic abilities. As the years went on now 22 years of age she has become a skilled Dark Knight.

Now fighting for the future she seeks peace above all else and highly values her friends and would willing risk her life to save them. though she has a problem with oversleeping and can often be found snoozing...and as such is nearly always late for battle. Though very shy and sometimes finds it difficult to be in large gatherings she is trying her best to overcome her fear. Due to her awkwardness and being so quiet she sometimes doesn't get noticed and makes it easy for her to get around without being seen. Generally cool and calm but can get fired up if provoked. Also gets on really well with animals.

That came out rather well. Really, its a good bio

Awesome maybe I can do this RP thing after all! though I make myself sound like I love SLEEP above all else though hahah XD Zzzzzz

XD, well to not imply that, I guess you could say that your slightly nocturnal? thats all i got

Sooo haaapppy my harvest moon game I been wanting to play for over a year (though just got released here) just came in the mail Yayayayay *I love virtual dating* XD

Edited by Shelie

I dont know if any of you noticed but I actually snuck hero-kings side kick into my sig now none of my pics are workin at the moment though need to wait for the bandwidth to reset

Edited by Shelie

Well now I must Love and leave you all, my new harvest moon game is calling out for me to play it I CANT resist......(Well in truth its my sisters turn to use the laptop and harvest moon just happens to be sitting in front of me....) *hugs to everyone*

Well now I must Love and leave you all, my new harvest moon game is calling out for me to play it I CANT resist......(Well in truth its my sisters turn to use the laptop and harvest moon just happens to be sitting in front of me....) *hugs to everyone*

*hugs back* Until next time!

Oh, I guess... I can't. ;_;

He'll be fine, I think... just... ugh, I wish I can do more for people close to me. ;___; It makes me incredibly depressed because I feel so helpless!

I think I should go back to lying in bed.

c54.gif

Heeheeeeeee I love them and I'm usually not too picky about what things feel like =D Just as long as they don't scratch meeeeee~

I'm about to buy one and I'm pretty excited ;u; I'm ordering it online and I hope it comes out the right waaaaaaay I'm a little nervous at the same time x3

I own a few dresses but I only really wear one of them, I'm looking forward to having more~! And they'll be in a lolita style too and I think that style is cute~

They are good to wear at a game, or during a prom.
Planning to go to a prom, hun? =o

Thanks guys. :(
Resting in bed. Omg I feel like an old person because my whole body hurts and my stomach still hurts even though I just ate. >___>

Some peptol bismal might help. =o

Ehhh, I haven't been around to see what's been happening, but I kinda feel that you two might both be misunderstanding each other? Either way it seems you both aren't in a good mood =< If you don't like what's going on, then perhaps don't you think things would work out better if you tried putting yourselves into the other's shoes? That might be a little difficult, but it kinda seems like right now people are just making out the worst, and that certainly wouldn't help!!

It seems at least that Jprebs might be feeling a little stressed by what's been said to him and it's been getting worse building over time, perhaps rather than getting mad at him for it, ZM, try to explain that you meant nothing of it, if you actually haven't been meaning anything of what you're saying. I think there probably isn't much reason to be mad at the way he feels, you might really be coming off the wrong way.

Meanwhile Jprebs, you might be feeling unhappy but maybe you might be taking things too personally? Or making them out worse than they might really be? I'm sorry if I'm wrong, I haven't seen what's been going on. But I can understand if it looks like what he's saying is being rude, just if he's saying he isn't meaning anything of it, then maybe you shouldn't be so quick to label the way he's acting. Instead of asking for an apology, maybe ask for an explanation.

[spoiler=To Freohr]*shrugs* I appreciate the concern, Freohr, but I really don't feel the need to associate myself with that guy anymore. He brings me down, only cares about himself, and is overall an unpleasant person. Also OTHER people aren't helping what's going on here. *coughShirleycough*

*sighs* Really? I don't like being mad at my friends.

Right. You should
Ike6.png
and respect them.

Wow, what the fuck did I do now? God, you tell me to go away YESTERDAY and then say I'm making things worse for you when I haven't even fucking said a word to you today, Vincent. I'll let you know, 1. I had a depression attack yesterday and then you and Aya decides to make me feel like I shouldn't be around in different places. And then today I feel all sore and super worried and depressed over my friend, and you tell me that? Wow.

Thanks for the apology. Oh wait, what apology? Yay someone else gets it. Fine, I wonder why I bought the 3DS.

If you guys want me to leave so badly, just tell me in my face in private. 2. My PMs are open for now.

1. -.-

2. Um...why do you close them?

*kisses Crizzie*

49157-george-takei-oh-my-gif-e64l.gif

*facepalm*

Nice one, Criz. xD
xpvh.jpg
*Summons Munna and uses Thunderbolt shattering the picture into static/snow.*

You, Boney, and Hero-King need to have a master flirt contest.

Also, relevant:

Cmyu2uw.gif

emt6.jpg

More relevant:

2nuu003.gif

rta6.jpg

Well..... I wouldn't say I necessarily WANT it. It's just something that I'd consider, if given the chance. I'm fine with being by myself

^This.

Yeah its also just to difficult for me to participate in it due to my time difference, I dont see myself waking up at that early anytime soon XD and learning how to RP in a day haha

Wow, I hope you passed as well (Thats a lot of questions)

Well...there has to be a way to work it out for you to join.

*Bangs arm on table like Dr. Claw*

There just has too.

Well, role-playing is't as hard as one would think. though, it does require some acting and writing skills There goes my sidekick :/

It does require some imagination as well.

I also just got myself a 3DS XL the special Pokemon X/Y edition one in blue, its awesome! I am so ready for X and Y now

I never knew the differences between the regular and XL versions.
But you cannot install a capture card on an XL.

I do have writing skills the acting part I am not so sure on XD as much as I would love to take part in it, sigh it just hasn't worked out for me so far when I see you guys active in the thread and I can join in (though I am very late) but I always seem to have to be going somewhere at the time and I also have no clue on how to just JOIN in haha.... And I would need to read everything that has happened previously to make sense of whats going on to join in this far on in it wouldn't I?

Well...as active as it gets there. It will almost be impossible to keep up until the threads activity stops for the day.

You just have to be there just before the skirmish starts is all. If not that, look at the posts in the pages that you're in and sort of, "waltz in". Your character tends to show late right? XD But Dusk always updates one of the posts in the first page with a summary of every battle so that everyone can catch up on what they missed

I know! I'm liking it already! And good luck convincing me. I haven't touched pokemon since platinum so.... XD

Heroes, Assemble!!

You can just read what happens and make up a story of your own to join along the frey.

Example...
The nomads were attacking the fort eastern from the Sacae Pagola huts.
Someone: Attacks the nomads hut.
Then...
*A galloping trot is heard in the background and that from a messenger in town I have arrived*
Then you begin defending your friends or going on the offensive afterwards.
And...
There you go.

Yup I made my it that my character is always late to battle due to sleeping in a lot (Perfect huh XD) I guess since I haven't participated once yet I could always make it I haven't been to a single battle yet cause I fell into a deeeep sleep Haha, by the way I remember there being a Bio page that was made for it, were is it I cant seem to find it?

And whats your reason for not having played Pokemon for awhile?

That could work.

But we have to find some way for you to join us.

Lol that works also. You mean this thread

Ninja'd

I dunno. Finishing the pokedex and training so many of them to lvl 100 for battle frontier was too much of a task for me, cause there were some that i could just never get, like Celebii

That you cannot use in the Battle Frontier anyway.
Since it is a banned Pokemon from the Frontier, Subway, PWT.

I haven't ever finished the Pokedex Though I have been close And I found lvling my favorites to 100 was fun I must have at least close to 30 lvl 100's And I also could never get Celebi (Or Mew) but they don't matter for the completion of the pokedex anyways. X/Y though have so many new features and looks downright awesome!! And its now all in 3D Yeeeah! and there is mega forms and Fennekin....I love it! Best pokemon game yet *Dies* I AM SO HYPED!!!

And you can ride on the back of pokemon and get roller blades I mean its SOooooo COOL

It never matters as they don't really count towards completing your Pokedex. Since they are cheats/Event only Pokemon.

The mega evolutions makes me want to get it MEGA BLAZIKEN FTW!! and that fairy type, I'm really not liking cause its detrimental towards the ultimate type. But yeah, the new features look really nice, along with being 3D. Then again, I'm not really that big a gamer as I used to be a year ago. I honestly don't know when I'd be able to play it

I shall.
I don't want to sure as hell miss this event with the Speed Boost Torchic that they are offering when the game gets released.

Well its up to you if you really want to get it or not but you would be missing out on a lot of fun XD But if you dont have time to play it well then thats okay you should focus on things that are important. And yes MEGA BLAZIKEN!!! so awesome!! My starters are going to be Fennekin, Charmander then the event torchic.... Fire overload booom! Zing.

Great balls ol' fire. =o

Post it here.

Awesome maybe I can do this RP thing after all! though 2. I make myself sound like I love SLEEP above all else though hahah XD Zzzzzz

1. You can do it if you try.
Well guide you if you need any help.
2. lol

Sooo haaapppy my harvest moon game I been wanting to play for over a year (though just got released here) just came in the mail Yayayayay *I love virtual dating* XD

xt07.jpg
I love Harvest Moon.
I kept playing with my "Friends Of Mineral Town" and "A Wonderful Life" for months nonstop. xD

Be prepared with a loooong ass reply.

Edited by Dark_Huntress