• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone.

Good night Criz

:(

bye bye Criz and feel better!

-.-
Were here for you all the way, Criz.
No one likes to open their psycho locks over the internet. Unless it is to someone really close.

Thanks guys. ;w;

So my dad was all, 'I'll buy you a Yu-Gi-Oh! structure deck, which one?'. I don't even know what's out.

Indeed :)

I'm surprised Yu-Gi-Oh! is still going

Yeah, the YGO TCG is still going, they even show the cartoons. The Pokemon TCG is still going too, I follow that more.

I think the latest Yu-Gi-Oh show installment is called 5-Ds or something.

Criz: What Ein said.

HEY EIN. I looked up the data base and looked at the structure decks. The only things from '12-'13 that appealed to me was the Seven Samurai one and something to do with water. Iunno.

Criz: What Ein said.

HEY EIN. I looked up the data base and looked at the structure decks. The only things from '12-'13 that appealed to me was the Seven Samurai one and something to do with water. Iunno.

HEY EMERALD

Those would be the Six Samurai and Atlantean decks. Six Sams are past their prime but can still be formidable against certain decks. Decks now have stronger monsters and many outs to whatever traps you could use.

Atlanteans can be rather devastating if built right. Most people just add the low level dudes in Mermails since Mermails trigger their effects like nothing. you can recycle the Atlantean boss monster fairly easily and the Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls opens up many more plays.

HEY EMERALD

Those would be the Six Samurai and Atlantean decks. Six Sams are past their prime but can still be formidable against certain decks. Decks now have stronger monsters and many outs to whatever traps you could use.

Atlanteans can be rather devastating if built right. Most people just add the low level dudes in Mermails since Mermails trigger their effects like nothing. you can recycle the Atlantean boss monster fairly easily and the Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls opens up many more plays.

I see I see.

Atlantians it is then. Iunno, mermaids.