The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Stupendous Girl: *hic*

*Fires a Zirconium beam at the beast.*

*The beast gets nailed by both attacks until it completely disintegrated.

Deadpool: Yeah-heah! My many alternate asses saved!

Me: Hm, most impressive.

Deadpool: Yeah, I don't think you've to the capacity to absorb that much power.

Me: It seems that with the most impressive things, I never do. *turns to Stependos Girl* Your powers are indeed great ma'am. May I ask why you are here?

• Replies 180.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

shit this is weirder than when I roleplay

(But it's so fun! Why don't you try being a super hero? In fact, why don't you assemble a power rangers thing for this super hero universe!)

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Deadpool: Yeah-heah! My many alternate asses saved!

Me: Hm, most impressive.

Deadpool: Yeah, I don't think you've to the capacity to absorb that much power.

Me: It seems that with the most impressive things, I never do. *turns to Stependos Girl* Your powers are indeed great ma'am. May I ask why you are here?

Stupendous Girl: I couldn't do it alone as you have to have power greater than the other side of the planet Zantax 5. And I've come to help...if it is okay with you. But...two superheros attacking at once is that of the other side of the planet Zantax 5.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Kalas is peanut butter.

Anon, you're celery dipped in hot sauce sprinkled with chili powder and pepper juice because I'm not too fond of celery or hot sauce, but I like chili pepper and I have no opinion on pepper juice. I'm okay with you because of the chili powder.

By the way, I updated my log.

Stupendous Girl: I couldn't do it alone as you have to have power greater than the other side of the planet Zantax 5. And I've come to help...if it is okay with you. But...two superheros attacking at once is that of the other side of the planet Zantax 5.

Me: Zantax 5? That's not on any star charts I've read, and my database goes back-

Deadpool: Can she help us? Pleasepleaseplease?

Me: Of course. I'm not foolish enough to down good help. Now please, tell me more of this 'Zantax 5'

Relevant because everyone here is fucking high.

Me: Smoke smoke smoke smoke!

Deadpool: Smoke!

*Que. tandem singing*

Kalas is peanut butter.

Anon, you're celery dipped in hot sauce sprinkled with chili powder and pepper juice because I'm not too fond of celery or hot sauce, but I like chili pepper and I have no opinion on pepper juice. I'm okay with you because of the chili powder.

By the way, I updated my log.

Ah, okay....I like celery. But hey, at least were okay with each other, eh?

Me: Zantax 5? That's not on any star charts I've read, and my database goes back-

Deadpool: Can she help us? Pleasepleaseplease?

Me: Of course. I'm not foolish enough to down good help. Now please, tell me more of this 'Zantax 5'

Stupendous Girl: Zantax 5 is the side of a planet that is named Zantax. And Zantax is as big as Jupiter.

Stupendous Girl: Zantax 5 is the side of a planet that is named Zantax. And Zantax is as big as Jupiter.

Me: Decently sizable.

Deadpool: Bigger that Uranus

Me: A lot of things are. Tell us more. If you'd care though, I'd prefer to speak in a more atmospheric place. You know, with an atmosphere.

Deadpool: Hey, I'm right behind ya buddy.

Me: So?

Me: Decently sizable.

Deadpool: Bigger that Uranus

Me: A lot of things are. Tell us more. If you'd care though, I'd prefer to speak in a more atmospheric place. You know, with an atmosphere.

Deadpool: Hey, I'm right behind ya buddy.

Me: So?

Stupendous Girl: Seconded.

*Flies off back to Earth*

Stupendous Girl: Seconded.

*Flies off back to Earth*

Deadpool: Maybe we should have told her where your office is. Maybe we should should have told her where the office is, right thought bubble?

Me: Meh, it's hard to miss. Just throw out a welcome signal.

Stupendous Girl: At the halls of Justice. They've given a distress call on my utility watch to comeback to watch Molecular motion.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Me: is that a TV show?

Stupendous Girl: For superheros. No ordinary mortal can handle slower Molecular motion.