• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so

A friend of mine used a Shining deck(I think the point of it is to get Heros out of the grave/banish area) against my Photon/Galaxy deck, he was thrashing me for a bit until I could get one of my Galaxy-Eyes from the grave thanks to Galaxy Zero, I had a Photon Slasher and two tokens to help defend me. He had four monsters that really couldn't do much because of my Galaxy-Eyes, so he used a Black Hole spell card to get rid of everything. With the field bare and him having a life point advantage I was screwed, until I remembered that I could special summon my Photon Thrasher because I had no monsters, and I used him to summon Divine Knight Ishzark who ended up winning the game for me. Before that though he kept summoning monsters in defense mode until he got something to help him. Now, he did draw something that could help, I forgot but it was a monster who has an ability to destroy another monster if said monster is stronger. I was all, 'oh no' until I remembered I set my Interdimensional Matter Transporter card, which I used to save my knight. After that I used my Lightning Vortex card to destroy his monster and had Ishzark finish him off for the win. I had 100 life points left by the way.

Okay, so

A friend of mine used a Shining deck(I think the point of it is to get Heros out of the grave/banish area) against my Photon/Galaxy deck, he was thrashing me for a bit until I could get one of my Galaxy-Eyes from the grave thanks to Galaxy Zero, I had a Photon Slasher and two tokens to help defend me. He had four monsters that really couldn't do much because of my Galaxy-Eyes, so he used a Black Hole spell card to get rid of everything. With the field bare and him having a life point advantage I was screwed, until I remembered that I could special summon my Photon Thrasher because I had no monsters, and I used him to summon Divine Knight Ishzark who ended up winning the game for me. Before that though he kept summoning monsters in defense mode until he got something to help him. Now, he did draw something that could help, I forgot but it was a monster who has an ability to destroy another monster if said monster is stronger. I was all, 'oh no' until I remembered I set my Interdimensional Matter Transporter card, which I used to save my knight. After that I used my Lightning Vortex card to destroy his monster and had Ishzark finish him off for the win. I had 100 life points left by the way.

huh What an intense duel.