• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was weird that Chrom didn't have Myrmidon.

Not me. I think him having Cavalier and Archer refers to royalty knowing horse riding and archery.

Hehe, thanks. I'm sure I'll be a-ok by tomorrow .

Wait Poly do you seriously like me that way.

I'm never serious about that kind of thing.

Edited by Polydeuces

Right... sorry. Just got confused by it. Like, pretty confused.

Nah, I don't swing that way, trust me. I just figured that, hell, you seemed like you needed/wanted someone to make you feel special in some way.

It's easy to play that way online, though, so I can understand your line of thinking.

Nah, I don't swing that way, trust me. I just figured that, hell, you seemed like you needed/wanted someone to make you feel special in some way.

It's easy to play that way online, though, so I can understand your line of thinking.

Thanks...

J does a good job if making me feel special but well... I dunno, the thought that two people liked me that way (at the same time even) was appealing, made me feel special/needed, so... uh... thanks, it was kinda nice while it lasted, to be honest.

Oh, I'm not gonna stop being friendly by any means, just... well, you don't have to take it that way if you don't want to.

Right. I meant that the thought of two people like liking me was really nice... but I'm not gonna force you into anything you don't want to do, so yeah.

Don't worry Kalas~

Right, J~

Right. I meant that the thought of two people like liking me was really nice... but I'm not gonna force you into anything you don't want to do, so yeah.

Man, you're making me feel bad.

And besides... I'm young. Who knows? Maybe I kinda do find you alluring in a way~

I'm not setting myself in stone yet~

Man, you're making me feel bad.

And besides... I'm young. Who knows? Maybe I kinda do find you alluring in a way~

I'm not setting myself in stone yet~

Hehehe.. well... if you do like me that way, and you get permission from J then... who would I be to stop you?