• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so going to disown my family here when I am forced to leave... who the fuck forces their son to live in a country will less of a chance to succeed... fucker...

*hug*

I'm so going to disown my family here when I am forced to leave... who the fuck forces their son to live in a country will less of a chance to succeed... fucker...

*begins making preparations to get Kalas up to Canada*

btw, pack warm

So, you live with your parents and you're pissed at them because of the country that means you have to live in?

Wait what.

From my understanding, which you may feel free to correct, you live with your parents or in some structure provided to you by them. This angers you because it's in America instead of Canada and you'd rather live in the latter for some reason.

From my understanding, which you may feel free to correct, you live with your parents or in some structure provided to you by them. This angers you because it's in America instead of Canada and you'd rather live in the latter for some reason.

Uh

Close?

More like

I live with my rather ass-holish dad. He says that if I don't graduate, that I have to live in Mexico (don't get me wrong, i love my mom, who lives there, but...). SO I rebel by moving to Canada

Uh

Close?

More like

I live with my rather ass-holish dad. He says that if I don't graduate, that I have to live in Mexico (don't get me wrong, i love my mom, who lives there, but...). SO I rebel by moving to Canada

I'm really sorry to hear that

Uh

Close?

More like

Do you not intend to graduate?

I'm really sorry to hear that

Thanks...

Do you not intend to graduate?

I do, but, either way, who the hell says stuff like that to their son? Besides, even if I do graduate, I probably will leave anyway, because I'm not going to live with a fucked up dad who threatens to kick out their son.

Edited by Konpaku Youmu