• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the King of Waifus, Dusky. My complete Touhoudex agrees with me.

It was only a suggestion, Kalas. And to change the way of the conversation away from me being a waifu. *sweatdrops*

Tell him to play SWR.

Out of curiousity ZM, you did read my latest PM, right?

There hasn't been much FFIV talk on SF lately, so you're probably safe from having the Theodore reveal spoiled.

You just spoiled it by revealing he exists. D:

I never had a waifu before, and I never plan to. Well, maybe a real wife if I can actually find a girl ideal enough who'll accept me. It's a shame that Filipino girl at my work already had a fiance. At least she's nice to me regarding my feelings to her and didn't turn me down harshly or treat me coldly.

And uh, Dusl, play Scarlet Weather Rhapsody and Hisoutensoku. Both official Touhou games, and also fighting games.

Ah

Fighting games...

I'm interesting in the fighting scene, but I don't play myself

You just spoiled it by revealing he exists. D:

I spoiled Theodore's existance to ZM at least half a hear ago. ZM requested that I fill him in regarding Cecil's past, so since he wanted to be spoiled in that aspect, I spoiled it for him. Of course, I didn't spoil at what part you see Theodore or have Theodore reveal that he is Cecil's brother.

DO NOT READ THE SPOILERS ZM!!!

I basically told ZM the whole flashback in the DS version of Cecil's and Theodore's childhood. I did skip the really big spoilers though, like Cecil and Theodore having a Lunarian father and Theodore becoming Golbez after being overwhelmed by the guilt of leaving the infant Cecil to die in the forest. I'm really tempted to spoil it for him already, since I told him that Golbez is my 2nd favourite FFIV character and I can't say why without spoiling everything. Plus, he can't know anything about Dissidia, since that game spoils the whole brother reveal and treats it like common knowledge.

Edited by Randoman