• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

It's... just weird(/disturbing) how the place with necroposting, spaming, etc. has the most posts out of all of the sub-forums. Can't really give an explanation beyond that.

Necroposting where? Barely anyone does that anymore. Not to mention you can talk about anything in FFtF, how is that disturbing.

How you can talk about anything. ANYTHING. Now I haven't seen/heard/whatever enough of it to actually say for sure (although I have heard that FE4 THREAD isn't the best place to be. That could have been a joke, for all I know), but when I hear I title called Far From the Forest, and an infamous topic in it (might) have the most replies out of all the threads, it kind of gives me the wrong idea. Also, I sort of expected the General, Introductions and all the sub forums for different games to have a higher topic count, which they don't.

After I go through logs of a couple of the tournaments he's streamed, I'll probably watch that. SPEAKING OF tournaments/the Fighting Game Community in general...AfterShock tomorrow! For those who don't know what that is, it's an event that's a 5v5 in KOFXIII and an 8v8 in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 between NorCal and SoCal. My body is READY. -gonna root for SoCal even though he's in NorCal due to blatant favoritism on who's participating-

U mad bro?

The claims in my sig aren't my only claims.  I need to make a spoiler tag with my other ones that aren't listed

YES I MAD.

I mean, you got the cutest character out of all the Touhous (beats out Kogasa too).

And half of the MariAri pairing too! *shot*

YES I MAD.

I mean, you got the cutest character out of all the Touhous (beats out Kogasa too).

And half of the MariAri pairing too! *shot*

=3

Also: Quick question: how does one do a spoiler tag with my ginormous amount of claims without violating the 15 line rule? I have a list of all the claims if that helps.