You're welcome. I do a lot of whining myself, so it's only fair. ^^

Oh my God lolololol.

I don't know...?

I see. So you like wine eh?

I am the worst human being alive brb ending myself

I've exposed Bomberman's secret!

What did I miss?

Bomberman

Dusk you *know* I'm sensitive to black jokes.

Now I'm going to cry.

I don't understand what I said that's offensive, but that certainly wasn't my intention either way, so I deeply apologise

I don't understand what I said that's offensive, but that certainly wasn't my intention either way, so I deeply apologise

Meh...

Nah it's cool. All in fun and games. Though the apology is accepted, and should've made it clearer that I was joking.

In the Bomberman Jetters anime, Bombermen actually take baths with their outfit still fully on, strangely. They showed that in episode 44 or 45 if I recall correctly.

That's actually quite a sad episode, since Zero learns that Shirobon wants to avenge his brother Mighty's death. However, Zero is actually a robot that killed Mighty and copied his memories and personality accidently when he was only programmed to copy his power and strength. So basically, if Shirobon were to actually avenge his brother's death, he'd have to kill the only remnant of his brother remaining, and Zero himself is essentially Mighty and has a heart as good and pure as he did. It was only because he was formerly following his program and had no personality of his own that he killed Mighty.

In the Bomberman Jetters anime, Bombermen actually take baths with their outfit still fully on, strangely. They showed that in episode 44 or 45 if I recall correctly.

That's actually quite a sad episode, since Zero learns that Shirobon wants to avenge his brother Mighty's death. However, Zero is actually a robot that killed Mighty and copied his memories and personality accidently when he was only programmed to copy his power and strength. So basically, if Shirobon were to actually avenge his brother's death, he'd have to kill the only remnant of his brother remaining, and Zero himself is essentially Mighty and has a heart as good and pure as he did. It was only because he was formerly following his program and had no personality of his own that he killed Mighty.

Sounds like quite a mindscrew.