Top Posters In This Topic

99nt.png

Heya, guys.

rsk4.png

Right now...

wendyqq.jpg

*Giggle*

Let's see...*flips through their statistics*

..I'm saving Loreli from the Berry Frest and have already defeated Blaine.

Already battled the trainers west and east of Fushia City.

Have not done Sabrina's gym as well as Sliph Co yet.

hiz7.png

f6rf.png

zst4.png

Butterfree

EV's

252 Sp Attk

252 Speed

6 Sp Def

I guess I'll be okay with this set.

g1jx.png

w1jb.png

q6sq.png

Clefable

EV's

252 Speed

119 HP

119 Sp.Attk

Made the trip to Cinnabar Isle worthwhile as I've got Sunny Day(Safari Park), Solar Beam (Pokemon Mansion) for Vileplume, and Fire Blast(Blaine) for Clefable. She just now needs Calm Mind(Dropping Cosmic Power for it.) and she's good to go. Walled against Fire Types, but if she gets Thunderbolt over Ice Beam, it won't make any difference. As she then will get walled by rocks and won't ever do good enough damage to dragons.

m2la.png

fjhx.png

1e6g.png

Jynx

EV's

252 Def

182 Speed

76 Sp.Attk

Going to drop Fake Tears for Calm Mind later.

o7qb.png

2dhk.png

u03h.png

Ninetails

EV's

252 Sp.Attk

158 Speed

100 HP

She has her set done! :D

m881.png

yu4m.png

l1fs.png

Primeape

EV's

HP 76

Speed 182

Attk 252

As always. I never go without a Fight or Grass type on nearly all of my teams. Primeape is getting used for his badassness chaingang like attitude as well as getting better Speed than Machamp.

Cross Chop will be dropped for Focus Punch, so that he does good enough damage to Skarmory.

Swagger will be dropped for Double Team/Substitute.

Rock Slide needed for birds so they don't scare him easily.

Strength for a good attack.

v4u5.png

q5x1.png

f5iu.png

Vileplume

EV's

138 Speed

252 Sp.Attk

120 HP

It's got it's set that I want that smogon themselves has suggested. At least she can devastate Water types even bulky Slowbro/Slowking. Hidden Power is "Dark" which I will probably drop later for Sludge Bomb(Can't get this till isle 5 post-game). Without Hidden Power (Fire), she will get walled by Steel. Oh, well. Anyway...Vileplume is much like Venasaur stat-wise except for not having Growth like Venasaur does. But...she does have an awesome Sp.Attk base stat like Lilligant. ;) Also having (like Bulbasaur) resistances to Poison which nearly every other grass type are vulnerable too.

How I've got the EV's, easy. I've hacked vitamins and the Mach Brace and used the Wild Modifier to fight alot of Oddishes for the Sp.Attk base stat raise as no Pokemon nets you any special attack in Leaf Green (which that is what I'm playing) until Lavander town in the haunted building. Don't want those trainers Pokemons to mess up their EV's when I'm aiming for perfect/recommended spreads. I've also got the Lucky Eggs in the Safari Park. Well...two of them. The other 4 were hacked.

Pokemon Leaf Green

Edited by Dark_Huntress