• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandshrews Sand Rush is something that I hardly call un-sufficient Ground type Pokemon and can use in alot more tournaments than Excadrill.

Edited by Barbie

Gah... my hands feel all shaky and jittery from facing the final boss in Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. It wore out my hands that much trying to beat him quickly enough in Time Trial and get the jump timing right on his charges. I also had to do a "perfect run" runthrough in Hard Mode where one hit kills you and resets the whole battle to the start. I can't remember the last time a video game boss wore out my hands so much...

I've used Sandslash before. I'm saying its not bad or good its just a pokemon that needs better stats/movepool. And I do respect your opinion

The thing that sucks about Sandslash is that it's entirely outclassed by Excadrill in the Sand Rush sweeping capabilities, and its defense is the only stat it has over said Pokemon. Thankfully I love it so much.

And thanks.

Gah... my hands feel all shaky and jittery from facing the final boss in Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. It wore out my hands that much trying to beat him quickly enough in Time Trial and get the jump timing right on his charges. I also had to do a "perfect run" runthrough in Hard Mode where one hit kills you and resets the whole battle to the start. I can't remember the last time a video game boss wore out my hands so much...

Sounds tough, mate.

If only we could hang out with each other IRL ZM. Since you don't have a Wii U or have any friends that have one (to my knowledge), you could just head to my house to try it out. I'd especially want you to try out Cloudberry Kingdom, since that's as sadistic and crazy as you can get when it comes to insanely hard (yet official and non-hack) platformers.

Edited by Randoman

Mario Party 5. :<

From my knowledge, I've only played Mario Party 2, 4, 7, 8, and 9. I might've played some of the earlier ones as a kid at other people's places, though.

On a side note, did you know Daisy's insanely powerful slap in Mario Party 3 that knocked Bowser into the background is the reason why she isn't playable in Smash Bros? I mean, if she could kill Bowser with a simple slap at full health, imagine how worse off everyone else in Smash Bros. would be.

Edited by Randoman

My family bought Mario Party 8 and I borrowed Mario Party 9 from my friend's roommate. The others I played at other people's houses.

Out of curiousity ZM, have you played Donkey Kong Country Returns. If you have, how hard did you find it and how far did you make it in the game? I got 200% and at least Silver on all the time trials. (I had 5 to 7 Shiny Gold Medals)