• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiousity, what's a UFO 1cc?

Undefined Fantastic Object = 12th entry in the Touhou Project series.

1cc = 1 Credit Clear, which is clearing a Touhou game without losing all your lives and continuing.

I've always been tempted to try out Touhou, since I actually enjoy crazy bullet dodging in Contra and Gradius quite a bit.

I don't see why it's necessary for you to post convincing others to change their avatars/sigs to ponies for a month, but whatever.

(shrugs) It's just a fun event that I was wanting to run to close off season 4.

On waifus, honestly, no-one wants to read/see about your fuck fantasies or imaginary relationships. Keep it private, no one needs to see that. I could go into the reasons why it's probably not healthy at all, either, but I'll leave it at that. Most people consider it creepy and it serves as nothing else than to degrade your image. But of course, people can go ahead and do so, it just gives other people more ammo to mock them with. It's a bad idea all round.

I also share a similar stance as you (though not in words that harsh), which is why I personally don't have waifus. I let others do/like what they want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Sure, humanized ponies may not be your thing, as well as the creepier depths of pony admiration (which isn't my thing either. I keep it G-Rated), but I see no reason to bash on others and what they like if it's not affecting you or others directly.

Edited by Randoman

but I see no reason to bash on others and what they like if it's not affecting you or others directly.

"Bashing on others"? You and I clearly have very different ideas on what insulting someone is.

I let others do/like what they want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

Just because something doesn't directly hurt someone does not mean it should be immune to criticism, it's not black and white like that (like many things in life). I could urinate publically on my property, it's not hurting anyone directly, therefore it's okay. I'm sure if I did that anyone who saw me would be appalled nonetheless. I'm sure you can find other examples that I didn't go for.

If you think I'm going to stop mocking people for this, you're sadly mistaken. I would like people to know that I think their behaviour in this case is creepy and unwanted.

Am I forcing them to stop? Nah, they can do what they want. It's just an opinion in the end. *gasp*

Regardless, I'm probably done with this.

SO YEAH HOW ABOUT THOSE TOOHOOS

Edited by Tryhard

youki

great tortoise

byakuren's brother

:P

IDK I don't really care. A prominent male character in Touhou would be weird and most likely never gonna happen.