The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Well, all of them are on lonely islands and New York is not.

That makes us more FORTIFIED, though we pretty much rely on huge ships and stuff to supply us with stuff and stuff

*rolls outta bed......... and falls flat on his face*

Ow

gg

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes us more FORTIFIED, though we pretty much rely on huge ships and stuff to supply us with stuff and stuff

So then all anyone needs to do is barricade the UK long enough for it to fall over itself, is that what you're telling me?

I know hate is a strong word, but I know for a fact my life is at rock-bottom right now, and it's incapable of improving.

Bad things happened yesterday, Criz. Very bad things.

Pretty much

Fair enough.

I know hate is a strong word, but I know for a fact my life is at rock-bottom right now, and it's incapable of improving.

Bad things happened yesterday, Criz. Very bad things.

L-Like what? Care to tell me?

That's cause it wasn't given the chance. And who said anything about resorting to that

Well, uh, whenever I'm feeling down like ZM is now that's the first thing that I think of, so, uhm...

B-But...

We've had this talk several times already. I get that life sucks, but do keep in mind that your time right now, the teen years are the hardest part of everyone's life.

When engulfed by your own despair and negativity, its easy to overlook the good with all the bad. Negativity is comfortable after all, which is why so many succumb to it. However, it may be easier to adjust to than positive, its also harder to live with. There's a silver lining at the end if the tunnel. But the way out doesn't mean jack shit if you don't find it. And if you can't, well, that's why you have friends, don't you?

Sorry, bro, but my life is awful.

this goes to both of you, btw.

Behind every bad, there is also a good