• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had this talk several times already. I get that life sucks, but do keep in mind that your time right now, the teen years are the hardest part of everyone's life.

When engulfed by your own despair and negativity, its easy to overlook the good with all the bad. Negativity is comfortable after all, which is why so many succumb to it. However, it may be easier to adjust to than positive, its also harder to live with. There's a silver lining at the end if the tunnel. But the way out doesn't mean jack shit if you don't find it. And if you can't, well, that's why you have friends, don't you?

This

Really, you're the only one who can change your destiny. If people dislike you, that's their problem. If your life sucks, then get over it and work harder, because I'll tell you, some of my family members have gone through this, and have died from it. And if you think it gets worse, life will kick you straight in the ass when your an adult if you keep on going this way.

FE6 After Chapter 21-Before starting Chapter 21X

Characters with no change...

erss.jpg
maygq.jpg
kgrk.jpg

No change, but he's gonna get married to Sophia now in the ending!!!

rxv7.jpg

aogz2.jpg

gmuo.jpg

Final stats.

Characters with a change...

x4vv.jpg
u3n5.jpg
35o9.jpg
LV14/15
Got 2 Body Rings, 5 Speedwings(As her Speed growth is only 20%). It's her great luck that gets her the great dodge. But...1 of the 5 Speedwings that she had was free. Also, 2 Boots and an A support with Lugh. She won't get weighed down by Aureola as it's weight is 9. Aureola can be used in a rank run as you have got to use your first Guilding Rings on them (Elen/Saul) to make this possible. It made it a little easier as I had her battle in the arena for 2 level gains in Ch17. Anyway, the work is worth it as she now is Saint Elimine's child.

4u6p.jpg
n351.jpg
o9n0h.jpg
LV16/16
She got 4 Energy Rings total with one of them being free in Ch19. She now has better staff range than ever before along with her offense. She also got a pair of Boots.
ogl6.jpg
jc55.jpg
2uc6.jpg
LV 20/17
Getting my final pair of Boots and that she got a Skill Book from Ch19 and getting close to that B rank in staves.
9zs0v.jpg
jh6y.jpg
g6jp.jpg
LV16/12
Got the free Angel Robe from Ch20 by having the civilians saved and now having a B support with Fae. Now she don't have to no longer feel alone and afraid. *Lifts your chin up and smiles ^_^*
z39o.jpg
7af5.jpg
d1mq.jpg
LV20/14
Hits B rank in Swords and she has reached 12 Power before giving her the four Energy Rings. Now her issue has been fixed.
pmk2.jpg
ioi2t.jpg
yh1k.jpg
LV20/6
Got a free Goddess Icon to make him...a devil saint somewhat be a small believer of god and now he's fully supported! It would have made him totally a semi believer if only he consumed a few more Goddess Icons. -.- This is also to crit avoid dragons in Map 24.
qmshs.jpg
5hwk.jpg
g2a8f.jpg
LV20/9
No stat ups and has been a killing machine with a Killing Edge/Wo Dao.
bn3j.jpg
p75r.jpg
s4ic.jpg
LV20/10
Only had a Robe and a pair of Boots. He now has a girlfriend. *Lifts up your chin and smiles* He received this Mag stat entirely with no stat ups.
o4o8.jpg
hns7.jpg
frld.jpg
LV20/12
He's the type of character like Leonardo and Aran that you have to level up alot to be decent. It is a challenge in itself to make that happen.
e8b4c.jpg
74waz.jpg
szul.jpg
LV20/17
My quarterback. <333 *Lifts up your chin and smiles*
You and Shanna will get hitched. Hopefully. You deserve to have a girl. He may be able to use the S ranked Bow at this rate.
c8da.jpg
9gxtd.jpg
97qzo.jpg
LV20/9
No improvement in support, but he's now starting to hit Swordfighters even without Swordreavers. It's risky to use him on hard, but he gets better skill aka crit than Gonzales. He better get an Angel Robe if you plan to use him on hard.
gpt3.jpg
8akb.jpg
eft5.jpg
Became a great AI lurer. Especially with her hyperactive, perky and petite attitude.
uhe3.jpg
0cx3.jpg
36tuy.jpg
You have to use her. That is if you don't want your EXP rank to take a dive since she's forced in the final two maps of the game. But...she has a B support with Sophia as well.

We've had this talk several times already. I get that life sucks, but do keep in mind that your time right now, the teen years are the hardest part of everyone's life.

When engulfed by your own despair and negativity, its easy to overlook the good with all the bad. Negativity is comfortable after all, which is why so many succumb to it. However, it may be easier to adjust to than positive, its also harder to live with. There's a silver lining at the end if the tunnel. But the way out doesn't mean jack shit if you don't find it. And if you can't, well, that's why you have friends, don't you?

this goes to both of you, btw.

Behind every bad, there is also a good

I...I know. I-I know all of that...technically. It's just that...I...I-I'm so tired. I've been rolling, tripping, falling like this for almost six years now, and...I feel myself slipping a little more each day...I'm tired of stifling tears, crying myself to sleep, and waking up with dread all the time...and...for what? Everything? Nothing? I don't know...anymore...

I do count on my friends...It's just that...I seem to rely on them too much. What if they get fed up with me? I wouldn't know what to do then...Even you, Hero King, you and I have this sort of conversation a lot. I know that too, and I'm sorry. You must be really sick of all this. I'm really sorry, I s-swear I'm trying my hardest here, b-but I...I'm too weak. I'm a coward, I...

...I think I need to go find a corner to cry in, ah, I'm sorry...

I...I know. I-I know all of that...technically. It's just that...I...I-I'm so tired. I've been rolling, tripping, falling like this for almost six years now, and...I feel myself slipping a little more each day...I'm tired of stifling tears, crying myself to sleep, and waking up with dread all the time...and...for what? Everything? Nothing? I don't know...anymore...

I do count on my friends...It's just that...I seem to rely on them too much. What if they get fed up with me? I wouldn't know what to do then...Even you, Hero King, you and I have this sort of conversation a lot. I know that too, and I'm sorry. You must be really sick of all this. I'm really sorry, I s-swear I'm trying my hardest here, b-but I...I'm too weak. I'm a coward, I...

...I think I need to go find a corner to cry in, ah, I'm sorry...

You can start by not belittling yourself. Try all as you might, but if you don't believe in yourself, you're only sabotaging your attempts.

But I firmly believe that you you can do it, which is partly why I stick around. You've no reason to doubt me, as I have no reason to doubt you.

But PLEASE. Don't cry! You're killing me here! *huggles*

Wow, this topic just got deep. All the feels, man!

Er, is this a bad time? I'll just...go over here to hello, hi, hey then...

Seriously though, after creeping on here for a few minutes, I just want to give every single one of you a hug!

Oh, um, I'm new here by the way. Somewhat. Nice to meet you all!

Seriously though, after creeping on here for a few minutes, I just want to give every single one of you a hug!

Sorry about that.

But yeah, nice to see a new face

You can start by not belittling yourself. Try all as you might, but if you don't believe in yourself, you're only sabotaging your attempts.

But I firmly believe that you you can do it, which is partly why I stick around. You've no reason to doubt me, as I have no reason to doubt you.

But PLEASE. Don't cry! You're killing me here! *huggles*

"Believe in yourself"...? Huhhh? How? And how can you even believe in me anyway when I'm like this?

I...I...*sniff* Ah, I'm sorry... *huggles back*

I wouldn't say I'm at the "enjoying SF" status yet. Maybe it isn't possible :0

hello and welcome to the forest

you should come over to the HHH thread

please

O-Oh, I'm so sorry! I-It's all my fault...

Uhm, welcome to the forest! I hope you have fun here! ^^;