• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragon's Dogma is an awesome game.

In tems of story it is overall mediocre and only has a good end and beginning, bu the gameplay is fantastic

Edited by Mayora

glace what dragon quest game should i play first

I started with IX, but I'd say IV is a great beginners' entry.

Until you reach Marquis de Leon, by which point you should be quite used to the game.

Dragon's Dogma is an awesome game.

In tems of story it is overall mediocre and only has a good end and beginning, bu the gameplay is fantastic

I got to the Griffin and just completely flopped it. I have no idea how I beat my first one, but I literally couldn't beat the second, which I think was part of the main story

I got to the Griffin and just completely flopped it. I have no idea how I beat my first one, but I literally couldn't beat the second, which I think was part of the main story

Hnm the one on the blue moon tower? Where you run to with the other soldiers?

In that case you could just train in the forest for a while. Training doesn't take long initially, and with about level 50 you can already beat the main story.

Wich classes did you use?

I only leveled for about two levels in the fighter and ranger classes to get all their perks, which is possible later on since you can reach lvl 9 in a class without leveling up the protagonist once you hit lvl 100 or so.

If you are a mage or sorcerer yourself, I'd recommend fire magic, and if you are a warrior type, both slash and bash damage types work well

It was so long ago, I can't remember. I vaguely remember wielding some spell-enhanced sword?

In that case you would have either been a Mystic Knight, a class that wields swords and can use spells to strengthen weapons with fire and stuff, or among your party there was a mage, who then used some spells on your blade.

I'd still recommend you to continue, since the ending is really badass, and the amount of attacks and spells is quite fun, but it depends on you I guess.

I myself am currently training for some nasty boss who has only one attack, but that single attack kills instantly. He can also put you to sleep....

Nah, you wouldn't be. If you didn't beat the griffin yet, that means you should be in the middle of the main story of your first playthrough. And considering Dragon's Dogma has its most content in the side quests, world exploring, and new game plus stuff, completing half of the main story doesn't take long.

Feels like my magical bow doesn't do that much damage, though

I can't remember anything, lol. Time to restart, methinks

They are rather late-game units, since they start out weak. And about the griffin, IIRC all the magic sots of Magic Archers are weak against Griffins, you'd really need fire