The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Don't forget the EQ on Rotom, which is even worse, as that WASN'T on a switch-in, and Hex Rotom-W. OH, and setting up Cosmic Power against a Blissey with S. Toss.

The thunder on Flygon was what caught my eye.

Also, how the match ended.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The thunder on Flygon was what caught my eye.

Also, how the match ended.

The worst by far, though, was the beginning. Mixed boosting Mega Absol that then uses Foul Play? Seriously? I can see forgetting about Magic Bounce and accidentally trying to use SR, but then to try to use Whirlwind right afterwards, AND THEN DO IT AGAIN LATER!?! OTL

Edited by Levant Caprice

The worst by far, though, was the beginning. Mixed boosting Mega Absol that then uses Foul Play? Seriously? I can see forgetting about Magic Bounce and accidentally trying to use SR, but then to try to use Whirlwind right afterwards, AND THEN DO IT AGAIN LATER!?! OTL

I found the fact that the loss was caused by needing to vanish somewhere, even telling the other person.

Bulbasaur?

Remind me if you can edit base stats in Hackmons because I don't think so.

No.

The Bulbasaur wasn't the only issue I had. There was the non-Imposter Ditto, the Aerial Ace Mega Blastoise (WTH are you trying to hit with that???), running a normal Lucario on the same team as Mega Lucario, said Mega Lucario having Avalanche AND Blizzard, Frustration + Double-Edge Mega Alakazam, and switching Megazard X in against the opposing Megazard X.

No.

The Bulbasaur wasn't the only issue I had. There was the non-Imposter Ditto, the Aerial Ace Mega Blastoise (WTH are you trying to hit with that???), running a normal Lucario on the same team as Mega Lucario, said Mega Lucario having Avalanche AND Blizzard, Frustration + Double-Edge Mega Alakazam, and switching Megazard X in against the opposing Megazard X.

Yeah, I can see all that as being an issue.

Bulbasaur just caught my eye because it's so obviously stupid...

volcarona2_zps653d3d53.gif

:facepalm:

Lol.

That really is terrible, considering 1. It lacks Quiver Dance. 2. Fire Blast over Flamethrower. 3. Bug Bite over Bug Buzz. 4. Physical Volcarona 5. Giga Impact, ever, especially on a Specially oriented Pokémon. 6. Fly on a non physical Pokémon. 7. It lacks Quiver Dance.

Lol.

That really is terrible, considering 1. It lacks Quiver Dance. 2. Fire Blast over Flamethrower. 3. Bug Bite over Bug Buzz. 4. Physical Volcarona 5. Giga Impact, ever, especially on a Specially oriented Pokémon. 6. Fly on a non physical Pokémon. 7. It lacks Quiver Dance.

Also, the part where Fly and 2-turn moves in general are almost never worth using competitive wise.

Also, the part where Fly and 2-turn moves in general are almost never worth using competitive wise.

That as well.

I'm just shocked by the fact it's almost completely physical and more importantly, lacks Quiver Dance.

That as well.

I'm just shocked by the fact it's almost completely physical and more importantly, lacks Quiver Dance.

Ditto.

Also, I'm not sure where I stand on Aegislash after reading the suspect thread.

What thread?

I use Aegislash, this concerns me.

This thread:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/np-xy-ou-suspect-testing-round-5-ghost-of-perdition.3511596/

On one side, you have the pro-ban stating that Aegislash's influence on OU is more than what's healthy for one Pokemon to have, and in general looking at the big picture. The anti-ban side, in general, from what I've read, is more focused on saying that the end result of Aegislash's getting the banhammer will wind up being the worse of two evils.

This thread:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/np-xy-ou-suspect-testing-round-5-ghost-of-perdition.3511596/

On one side, you have the pro-ban stating that Aegislash's influence on OU is more than what's healthy for one Pokemon to have, and in general looking at the big picture. The anti-ban side, in general, from what I've read, is more focused on saying that the end result of Aegislash's getting the banhammer will wind up being the worse of two evils.

Oh dear.

Well we'll see how it turns out. I personally have no opinion on it.

Oh dear.

Well we'll see how it turns out. I personally have no opinion on it.

Yeah.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-88981152

This is just bad >_>

But the commentary is good for a laugh.

Edited by Levant Caprice