The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

not really

this is ZM thread when he isn't away on the touhout forums, that i should be checking regularly

and then you get rare moments with other people besides Breezy and Shadow posting here

like Crizzie, Zak, Randoman, HK when he stops by

but besides that...

know your place, imbecile

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a kinda awkward feeling to rely on him to make this thread better since he does not show up that much like he did in the past

when i look @ the first pages on this thread, i see the same kind of conversations we had some pages before only funnier and happier, like when some weird immature people have fun being weird and immature and this continues :P

I don´t know ZM as long as you do but that does not matter since i already know he is a socially awesome guy i could imagine him being a protagonist in a harem anime or anime like yosuga no sora tbqh hehehe

this thread turned into a "hi, `sup how ya doin` nm" kinda thread and everybody continued talking about theirselves and asking each other what they do as the thread continued

even when i joined this thread, it seemed like it was a fun place

but the last pages just seem so random and lonely and cold and like a dead roadkill

ZM broke the ice for a moment but that did not really last long did it?

so as i said, instead on relying on him breaking the ice again and again, how about not leaving this thread under 0°C and start making it spring, shall we?

it is the 20th February so spring is about to happen, let us start enjoying this and not down this thread to emo level(sorry i don`t mean to offend anyone)

also it does not really help insulting each other, that darkens the mood(@ least i think so idk how you feel about that but ok)

now laugh at this pic:

ahegao.jpg

yeah i know i know shame on me, but whaddaya gonna do `bout it eh?

i wish i could have joined SF earlier, but i would not think you would accept me 2 years ago, i was quite the moralizer and asshole interms of fun, really i was worse then my english teacher that gives me bad grades uninterruptedly :P

Edited by Flareragnarok

something give new bloods here a chance

if they want to be dumb

let them be dumb

let them accidentally bring it back to life

know your place, imbecile

consider these rare opportunities that i can leave my temple

instead of pissing each other off let us be idiots for LtP sake

Idiocy only broods more idiocy

idiocy helped this thread turn into a chat thread

wise guy, he understands shit

And we are beyond the stage when we need that

Lol, maybe you and shadowfrost think that, how old are you? 80?

i know you are seeking for some nostalgia but pissing each other off and insulting... i don`t really think this makes this thread to the sunny place of love you and everyone else misses, instead you push away the chances of refounding this thread away like a spoiled child who got his gameboy broken and does not want a gameboy color because he thinks it is way worse then the gameboy was.

when this thread had been created, it turned into the thread you remember it was because of dumb immature idiocy(how dish shokmashtah guy befor seed), this was the "hidden" purpose(at least it is more purpose then insulting people on this thread :P), i mean, do you really think it is mature and not dumb or idiotic whatsoever to be on this thread or even create this thread? and IF, do you think insulting people is mature and non-idiotic?

i will say you are the idiot for believing this IF you really believe that this thread is to not be immature and dumb, but i know you are not, i know it because you were one of those immature "idiots" who founded this thread and had fun on it

keep playing with your broken gameboy, we`ll play gameboy color instead if you don`t want to, but stop sayin "gameboy color is shit", it ruins the fun.

(¬_¬)

lol, i win huehuehue

instead of pissing each other off let us be idiots for LtP sake

wise guy, he understands shit

Lol, maybe you and shadowfrost think that, how old are you? 80?

i know you are seeking for some nostalgia but pissing each other off and insulting... i don`t really think this makes this thread to the sunny place of love you and everyone else misses, instead you push away the chances of refounding this thread away like a spoiled child who got his gameboy broken and does not want a gameboy color because he thinks it is way worse then the gameboy was.

when this thread had been created, it turned into the thread you remember it was because of dumb immature idiocy(how dish shokmashtah guy befor seed), this was the "hidden" purpose(at least it is more purpose then insulting people on this thread :P), i mean, do you really think it is mature and not dumb or idiotic whatsoever to be on this thread or even create this thread? and IF, do you think insulting people is mature and non-idiotic?

i will say you are the idiot for believing this IF you really believe that this thread is to not be immature and dumb, but i know you are not, i know it because you were one of those immature "idiots" who founded this thread and had fun on it

keep playing with your broken gameboy, we`ll play gameboy color instead if you don`t want to, but stop sayin "gameboy color is shit", it ruins the fun.

(¬_¬)

lol, i win huehuehue

i'm perfectly fine with you guys being idiots

don't mind Shadow/Alicia much, he's just snarky and sarcastic

feel free to be idiots to your hearts content, bro

LET THE DUEL FOR THE LAST POST COMMENCE!!! >8U