The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Oh they really are. Welp I know a bunch of them xP

ZM-chan too.

I have some issues keeping up with chat threads on SF, primarily because of timezones.

it`s no wonder that you know ZM, you know him longer then i do at least

(but zm is a good guy and we all know that)

i know that feel my time difference is 6-7 hours from them, so when they say they are tired and they should go to sleep at 10 pm i am still sitting at 4 am in front of my phone and thinking i should go sleeping too then but sometimes... i just don`t

Edited by Flareragnarok

• Replies 180.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

it`s no wonder that you know ZM, you know him longer then i do at least

(but zm is a good guy and we all know that)

i know that feel my time difference is 6-7 hours from them, so when they say they are tired and they should go to sleep at 10 pm i am still sitting at 4 am in front of my phone and thinking i should go sleeping too then but sometimes... i just don`t

Are you a touhou fan? ZM is admin-ing another forum with lots of people from SF like Proto, Alicia etc called Eientei

Are you a touhou fan? ZM is admin-ing another forum with lots of people from SF like Proto, Alicia etc called Eientei

yeah i am, i had a sig with a funny touhou gif but i got a warning post because it was a few pixels too high, so i removed it :/

I did not know that before, but i don`t think alicia is going to welcome me there :P

thanks anyway :D

yeah i am, i had a sig with a funny touhou gif but i got a warning post because it was a few pixels too high, so i removed it :/

I did not know that before, but i don`t think alicia is going to welcome me there :P

thanks anyway :D

Well its a forum which is hell of a tonne larger than just Alicia, so I would still say check it out. xP

we would all yell at Alicia if she exiles someone according to a personal agenda

Edited by Akinaoki

Well its a forum which is hell of a tonne larger than just Alicia, so I would still say check it out. xP

we would all yell at Alicia if she exiles someone according to a personal agenda

i would check it out if i would know which forum that might be :D

Wow, would`t that be... like really rude if everyone would yell at her/him? (didn`t know that you were an admin either)

i would check it out if i would know which forum that might be :D

Wow, would`t that be... like really rude if everyone would yell at her/him? (didn`t know that you were an admin either)

Its in my sig xP http://eientei.boards.net/

It would be rude to kick someone out based on a personal agenda so =3=

You seem polite enough to like, not piss off people so yeah. We're lacking activity so //shameless promotion

Its in my sig xP http://eientei.boards.net/

It would be rude to kick someone out based on a personal agenda so =3=

You seem polite enough to like, not piss off people so yeah. We're lacking activity so //shameless promotion

oh... that makes things a lot easier

well, if he/she would have a good argument (though i don`t exactly know how i pissed alicia off that much, i know breezy is pissed because alicia is but i don`t know what she/he might have against me .__. maybe it is because i tried to make friends with ZM but ended up having stress with Alicia because i am a guy who joined SF recenly and Alicia and the others know him longer then i do, we had quite the conversation :P)

i seem to piss off alicia and breezy

don`t worry if they might see this btw, alicia put me on the ignore list told that breezy and now i am ignored by the two who are posting here most often

Before we know it, Eientei staff gathers here for faith

you know i have already joined don`t you?

Ijust cannot seem to find the introduction thread

Do you need help, I'm designed to scare people away help new members in need

Before we know it, Eientei staff gathers here for faith

Do you need help, I'm designed to scare people away help new members in need

no, i am currently reading the terms of service now, np really i love scary things muhahahaha *cough cough*

thats a lot of text, my eyes are straining

Edited by Flareragnarok