Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyvm

Oh? What glitch?

I don't know if it only happens during certain fights or not(it seems to happen during the final boss for people), and I don't know what triggers it, but the enemy just starts standing there, doing nothing but blocking sometimes, and you can't use specials or access the menu, but the enemy still takes damage so you can just set it to auto battle and eventually you will win.

The first time I encountered it was during the final boss, the second time was during my 90-something% run when I was fighting the optional super boss.

Edited by SecondWorld

Shit, this place got some activity

I've only played Tales of Phantasia, and I got stuck in the Morlia Gallery or something like that.

I want to play Phantastia at some point. No idea which version I should play though

How are

Things

Fine. I'm hoping to get my Robin and Lucina amiibo later this week, so I'm excited for them. Someone I used to work with is coming back starting Thursday also, and she's pretty much the only person I actually like in my job*. So yay?

*I'm indifferent about the others, and I absolutely cannot stand my manager. But I've said this many times

Edited by DodgeDusk

Fine. I'm hoping to get my Robin and Lucina amiibo later this week, so I'm excited for them. Someone I used to work with is coming back starting Thursday also, and she's pretty much the only person I actually like in my job*. So yay?

*I'm indifferent about the others, and I absolutely cannot stand my manager. But I've said this many times

Ah right, those awill be a thing soon.

And coolbeans! Now at least, the job'll be more tolerable?

Ah right, those awill be a thing soon.

And coolbeans! Now at least, the job'll be more tolerable?

I hope. She's going to have very few shifts a week, but it's better than nothing

I don't know if it only happens during certain fights or not(it seems to happen during the final boss for people), and I don't know what triggers it, but the enemy just starts standing there, doing nothing but blocking sometimes, and you can't use specials or access the menu, but the enemy still takes damage so you can just set it to auto battle and eventually you will win.

The first time I encountered it was during the final boss, the second time was during my 90-something% run when I was fighting the optional super boss.

Wow. that is crazy.

I've only played Tales of Phantasia, and I got stuck in the Morlia Gallery or something like that.

You should try the others too. I think you'd like Symphonia.

R.I.P. Taste buds.

I had a spoonful of some earlier. It...wasn't bad. There were pieces of ginger in it and there was a tingly, slightly spicy aftertaste, but it was sweet like ice cream normally is. I don't why it looked bluish, though.

Even so, I don't know if I'd want to try that myself. I mean, I didn't exactly like the taste of Wasabi myself. (Though that might be because the batch I got might have been old. I mean, does it usually taste like a chalky horseradish?) And even if I did want to try that particular ice cream, I haven't the faintest idea of where to look.

Even so, I don't know if I'd want to try that myself. I mean, I didn't exactly like the taste of Wasabi myself. (Though that might be because the batch I got might have been old. I mean, does it usually taste like a chalky horseradish?) And even if I did want to try that particular ice cream, I haven't the faintest idea of where to look.

Ah, I understand. I don't like wasabi either actually, mostly because it's too spicy, but it does have an odd taste itself. I wouldn't be able to tell you where to find some as well because it was a 3 hour special at one of my college's dining halls.