• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

So in other words, the action of myself reading the absolute drivel that you just posted was pre-determined, and not an active decision on my part?

That's good to know.

NM plz

Let's put it this way. If I knew exactly how your mind works, I could predict, with 100% accuracy, all your decisions and actions.

You made this your response to my post. That was inevitable. If your mind had worked differently, you would have responded in a different way or you wouldn't have even bothered reading my post in the first place. But your mind does not work differently. And that is inevitable. Your thinking process has been shaped (and is still being shaped) by outside factors (genes and memes) and is therefore ultimately heteronomous. Your thinking process could not have been shaped differently than it has been, because everything is a natural and inevitable consequence of countless factors that preceded it. If any of those countless factors had been only slightly different, your thinking process would have been different too. But none of those countless factors have been different, because each one of these factors is in turn a natural and inevitable consequence of countless factors that preceded it; so one can reason all the way back and state that ultimately everything is an indirect consequence of the first event - the beginning of time.

Hi Iceflare.

LOL.

An error occurred

Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to

;~;

Hatt, since you commented.

The myers-briggs test is a test that attempts to put a label on your personality.

It's pretty good, I'd say.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

If you have the time, take it, I'm interested in your results, though I think I can kind of guess.

Will do, maybe later today, maybe tomorrow.