• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

In FE4, I really like Fin as a character. He went through so much, and yet he still has a calm demeanor and was an excellent guardian for Leaf. Not to mention he's an awesome unit and has a hot daughter.

For FE5, Ronan's really cool. He has an awesome design, and his growths are hilarious. He should've nailed Tanya, though, that would've been funny.

In FE6, I'm starting to really like Treck's character. He has that easygoing and lazy attitude, but, there's that sense of brilliance behind him, IMO. Other characters envy that about him, but he just doesn't have a care in the world. Seriously, his supports with Yuno are probably my favorite in the game currently.

Wil for FE7, obviously. Left home with his best friend for riches, but failed and spent years wandering around. Not to mention the hot girl back home is pissed at him. Still, Wil's probably the FE character most people can relate to. That's what I really like about him.

FE8 time. IMO, Rennac had a great character. His supports are amusing, but I like his backstory. Reminds me of Geitz from FE7, only Rennac's dad wasn't an asshat. Also, Colm has a pretty cool character, as well as his supports.

Finally in FE9, Ike's character development was amazing. He had to mature faster than he would've liked, and he made some pretty brash decisions, but...he was just awesome. Definitely the best written lord in the series.

See? I have reasons for liking my favorite FE characters. Not just because the girls are nice to look at. :P

You are missing some peeps. I think.

Oh yeah.

Lena, Draug, Gordin, Ray, Sophia, Echidna, Gatrie, Brighton, Machua, Tanya, Oswin, Thany

Edited by Emerald Knight

So many favorites. >_>

I count 27. I think that's a drop in the bucket considering the amount of playable characters. But I can shorten it to a top ten if you want.

Yeah, I do. I barely talk about my experiences with FE5.

It's funny, because I like her, too.

Is it because the game is meh? :3

FE5 is good, but...there's something about it that keeps me from playing it. I can see why people love it, and I enjoy it, but it's just not as awesome as everyone says it is.