• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

6:30 is an alright time for waking up.

That, and I've been developing this really pessimistic streak lately.

In other words, I probably need to get out more lol.

Aww, Shezzy. You will be alright, friend. Don't be too negative about yourself, but keep all room for improvement in mind and strive to become a better person. If things get to you, you know you can always send me a PM.

I would assure you of this, but you of all people should know best that it will be otay.

Welp, I didn't expect to come back after a few days just to say that I gotta go on at least a semi-hiatus now. Hibye LtP; I'll still try to stop by here occasionally. x.x

Huh, that...actually makes a lot of sense when I think about it. Still, I'm not too fond of the idea that people can't control their own lives, so kudos to you for doing so because I think that takes courage.

So the Roman Empire truly survived until the fall of Constantinople because its law foundations never fell apart? If that's the case, then I see what you're saying.

Japanese...yeah, it is pretty different. I tried my hand at learning it, but I couldn't get stroke order down for the life of me.

Oh, grammar? Grammar is fun, if not complicated at times haha.

Ah, thanks for understanding. xD

The thought that I can't control my own life doesn't change anything for me. I still think and make my own decisions and choose my own actions. I just believe that my thinking and decisions and actions are inevitably the way they are, and couldn't have been different.

That's not necessarily what I meant. I meant that the Roman Empire as a state didn't cease to exist until the Fall of Constantinople, so from the viewpoint of constitutional law there was no breaking point before that.

Huh, I've never had too much trouble with stroke order. Once I got a general feeling of how stroke order works, the stroke order of the individual characters wasn't that hard anymore.

Grammar is great.

Well, goodbye for a while and good luck on your semi-hiatus, hopefully everything is alright at your end.

Back from my first final.

It was kinda comfortable for me.

A cooled room and easy mathematics and statistics tasks.

It was almost a refreshing for me, so strangely it might sound.

Now, I'm back in my "oven" :-_-:

Headaches

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

I'm not being a good enough person to people around me. I have a really short temper, and I have a tendancy to brush people off.

In the end though, my own personal frustrations (however petty they are) should not stop me from treating people with basic decency.

I don't consider myself a particularly good person, but I shouldn't drag others down with me, you see.

A lot of bad habits in my thinking I blame for this.

I see... *pats*

You know, I don't know why I continue to hang around the Fates board. I mean, it's not as though I'll be buying the game when it's eventually released here or anything.

This is the latest I've woken up all summer.

Yeah Hatt, negativity gets you nowhere. The worst part is, I understand how I am going to need to improve; by staying positive. Yet I can't even do that. Hence why I get frustrated, and become more negative, it's a vicious cycle.

And I don't have particularly trying circumstances around me. Which makes me feel all the worse for feeling down.

Hmm, I hope you're sleeping well enough.

*pats Shezzy*

It will be otay, my friend. Try to stay positive, even if it's hard. I could offer you some outside positivity, if it would help.

Now come join me on my campaign in Arzawa and forget about your troubles! I shall richly reward you for your loyalty.

Happy birthday to America!

I am, I've started sleeping in later.

Also, you and Crizix were in my dream. I was talking about the interview thread. Was in a school setting.

Thanks.

Ooh, yay money. I-I mean, yes, for Hattusa!

That's great, I love being in people's dreams.

Money? Serve me well and who knows who shall be the first sub-king of Arzawa... ;)

Yes, for Hattusa, for Hatti, for My Sun and the storm god Teshub!