• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to omit the bruises part

This is genius bless you

Sounds painful. Are you okay?

Yeah, I'm right as rain

it just looks unappealing and sometimes they're slightly sore but this one isn't, I probably just banged it on a table and forgot about it knowing me

Yes.

A hollow feeling of self-worth that dies once you start the next game.

I dunno the fact that you clear one is pretty great, imo. That feeling is great because you passed a hurdle and can, hopefully, enjoy it more after that.

Yeah, I'm right as rain

it just looks unappealing and sometimes they're slightly sore but this one isn't, I probably just banged it on a table and forgot about it knowing me

Ah, I see. Keep it easy, Lettuce-onee-chan.

Ah, I see. Keep it easy, Lettuce-onee-chan.

o-oh wow I'm not used to bein' addressed to like an elder sibling of sorts I feel flattered

but yes, I will try to be more aware of my surroundings and thank you!

o-oh wow I'm not used to bein' addressed to like an elder sibling of sorts I feel flattered

but yes, I will try to be more aware of my surroundings and thank you!

:3

Hehe, that's good.

Meanwhile I have to ask myself this question: "Should I be reconized by all and yet be unhappy" or "Should I be a nobody yet happy with those close to me"

Hehe, that's good.

Meanwhile I have to ask myself this question: "Should I be reconized by all and yet be unhappy" or "Should I be a nobody yet happy with those close to me"

\0/

Oh? Whats got you pondering about such things dude

I dunno man I just feel like doing whatever makes you happy is always the better option unless for some reason the first one is somehow more beneficial and even then-- also just being recognized by people you actually know and care about and vice-versa sounds better than a bunch of random acquaintances I dunno I don't really know the full context to give much input

Hehe, that's good.

why not both recognized and happy?

\0/

Oh? Whats got you pondering about such things dude

I dunno man I just feel like doing whatever makes you happy is always the better option unless for some reason the first one is somehow more beneficial and even then-- also just being recognized by people you actually know and care about and vice-versa sounds better than a bunch of random acquaintances I dunno I don't really know the full context to give much input

Well, I want the respect and appreciation of my peers more than anything, and yet it seems I keep falling flat on my face with that.

It's just a hypothetical scenario.

why not both recognized and happy?

too easy