The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

You say its easy, but thats actually the harder outcome. Its just a matter of whether what it is that makes you happy can overlap and gain you respect. 'Course, anything you choose to do can get you respect, regardless. Its just a matter of how much and by whom

Fuck mobile....

Edited by Lord HK

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

You say its easy, but thats actually the harder outcome. Its just a matter of whether what it is that makes you happy can overlap and gain you respect. 'Course, anything you choose to do can get you respect, regardless. Its just a matter of how much and by whom

I think it has to do with expecting people to like me, but yet they disappoint me and don't even consider my feelings.

I already have a somewhat low self esteem and a fear of rejection.

Well, I want the respect and appreciation of my peers more than anything, and yet it seems I keep falling flat on my face with that.

It's just a hypothetical scenario.

Ahh, I think I can relate on that a bit

and oh o: nothing wrong with that, always a good way to prepare and learn more about one's self

I think it has to do with expecting people to like me, but yet they disappoint me and don't even consider my feelings.

:(

Also I've said enough on this matter to say, Noburu and Shezzy are right, though.

Edited by Kurumi Tokisaki

A common thing really, yet we've all been there, and may or may not still be (myself included).

One thing to consider tho. You can have all the respect, all the attention, and all the affection in the WORLD, but absolutely none of it amounts to anything if its not from the person or people you want.

Its why people still feel miserable if not more than before, after they've gotten everything.

Welp... That explains the name change

the name change i wanted to do for a long time

after like

kim completely butchered my name

i saw that and was like

"holy shit, new un. never changing to shockmaster again"