• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

ZM not everyone is god at touhou so calm down?

You should have said, 'Not everyone puts in the same amount of time in Touhou as you'

Ooooh yeah, that's gonna hurt.

I don't know the formulas precisely, but while your humans gain xp at a steady rate, demons tend to experience exponential fall-off after they're several levels higher than their base (unless you have the ng+ perk that removes it). This is one of the many reasons why getting demons with a higher base level is something you should be doing consistently. Personally, I recommend fusing, because of the flexibility it gives you in skill and stat inheritance, but you can score quite a few entirely adequate base demons off auction if you keep your eye out for 4 or 5 star offerings.

I definitely would recommend having roughly 12 demons available in fighting condition, three for each team. If one dies, you can summon a new one to replace it and stay in the fight.

Alright, will do. Thanks!

I beat the mission after several more tries. Turns out that playing defensively and waiting out the onslaught of demons (mostly killing the center demon when I can to take out the whole team) was a much better idea than charging through.

Oh, is that the mission where Daichi crashes the car or something.

Nope, that's Day 1. The last one there, I think. That's the one where you finally get to fight Dubhe, the pink ice cream cone looking thing.

I'm on Day 2. It's the mission where Keita's death video is shown and the team looks around for clues about the place he died. Joe leads the team to an amusement park and there's a lady with a bunch of computers summoning demons.

I use DsMuMe myself. Only game I ever played on it was FE12 but yeah.

I figured it was just my computer that couldn't handle it, I didn't realize it was the emulator.

plz don't associate my kingdom with HHH

ZM pls, while I was joking, there really isn't much difference, as far as I'm concerned.

i do but only because it has been done before

Close enough

ZM not everyone is god at touhou so calm down?

Do you want a coach to wipe your ass or kick your ass into shape?

Only one of those is gonna make you better

Do you want a coach to wipe your ass or kick your ass into shape?

Only one of those is gonna make you better

The one thing that will make you better is your attitude and work, not some chump yelling at your or anything.

The one thing that will make you better is your attitude and work, not some chump yelling at your or anything.

I don't think I said anything about them having to be yelling.

Edited by Soledai