• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

These are pre neat overall! Thanks [:

Although imo, I dont know how to feel about Vanitas. Something about it rubs me the wrong way. Slightly for Terra too, but its passable

Would it be rude if I asked for a do over? Preferably with HK as text?

It might be a bother to refind the art, but it's not too hard.

What is this jargon you speak to me?

All I'm getting is; "Madason is great, Sol you're totally right"

jk, seriously, I don't even Patrick and Arus though, Eight's great, I agree; You should really DQ1 and 2 though, play it in a call, and I'll bring the chips <w<

B-but DQVI is best DQ. And DQVII is second best DQ!

I plan on playing DQII eventually. I'm a bit intimidated by DQI, not going to lie. Given most of my tactics amount to: have one person heal, another buff and heal as a backup, and a third/fourth do damage. This is the main reason my VI team was Hero/Carver/Nevan/Milly, for example. Trying to get everything done with one person sounds worse than the first part of Rhapthorne's final form with the entire "pray to wake up sages" thing. I've managed on three (many times), hell, at one point in the slightly underlevelled Rhapthorne fight the other day I was wiped apart from the hero and still recovered by some miracle.

I've been asking about that for a while...

I have been talking to you about it

Did you miss all my posts

It comes with the perks of being the best actress at the Imperial Theatre

I saw them

But I didn't get how it could break the internet rules.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DQ1 is pretty simple. It was built to be beaten as long as you have the required-by-plot equipment and a decent enough level, although it takes aaaaages to level. There's not really much spellcasting needed, iirc I just cast kasap on the bosses and healed myself, otherwise just hitting stuff.

I could go for some chips.

Got any dip?

B-but DQVI is best DQ. And DQVII is second best DQ!

I plan on playing DQII eventually. I'm a bit intimidated by DQI, not going to lie. Given most of my tactics amount to: have one person heal, another buff and heal as a backup, and a third/fourth do damage. This is the main reason my VI team was Hero/Carver/Nevan/Milly, for example. Trying to get everything done with one person sounds worse than the first part of Rhapthorne's final form with the entire "pray to wake up sages" thing. I've managed on three (many times), hell, at one point in the slightly underlevelled Rhapthorne fight the other day I was wiped apart from the hero and still recovered by some miracle.

Oh, is Patrick DQ6? lmao.

Ohh! I remember you mentioned being intimidated by DQ1, come to think of it. I get you though, having a team certainly helps. But doing everything solo puts hair on your chest. gives you like a sense of accomplishment and management, or whatever I'm trying to say here. Also, I don't remember having a problem with Rhapthorne : )

Got any dip?

Oh, is Patrick DQ6? lmao.

Ohh! I remember you mentioned being intimidated by DQ1, come to think of it. I get you though, having a team certainly helps. But doing everything solo puts hair on your chest. gives you like a sense of accomplishment and management, or whatever I'm trying to say here. Also, I don't remember having a problem with Rhapthorne : )

Doing everything solo sounds terrifyingly different from DQIV on.... so yep.

The DQVIII RNG just doesn't like me.

At all.

I will say fighting him underleveled is easier than overleveled Mortamor was, despite my squabbles with the DQVIII RNG.

Speaking of Rhapthorne, I need to fight the genie thing again for the good ending, don't I...

Okay why is this funny.

I'm asking about one of the best spells in the series for a reason.

What you ask for does not exist in DQ1.

Or at least, I certainly don't remember it existing

Doing everything solo sounds terrifyingly different from DQIV on.... so yep.

The DQVIII RNG just doesn't like me.

At all.

I will say fighting him underleveled is easier than overleveled Mortamor was, despite my squabbles with the DQVIII RNG.

Speaking of Rhapthorne, I need to fight the genie thing again for the good ending, don't I...

Pls, solo stuff isn't that bad, it's just different is all.

Also, as for the genie thing, I don't even remember : )

What you ask for does not exist in DQ1.

Or at least, I certainly don't remember it existing

great... so damage augmentation only comes in the form of (Ka)Sap...

That just made things sound a whole lot tougher.

next thing you;re going to tell me is all bosses have the Disruptive Wave/Wave of Ice...

great... so damage augmentation only comes in the form of (Ka)Sap...

That just made things sound a whole lot tougher.

next thing you;re going to tell me is all bosses have the Disruptive Wave/Wave of Ice...

My condolences, Glace. *pats*

The real challenge in that game though, as far as I'm concerned, leveling and travelling(to a small extent)

I could tease you, but nah.

Genie thing = Rhapthorne

He looks like a giant purple genie thing.

Oh, then I think you do, yeah.

Wow, I didn't forget, but 'genie thing' threw me off

Edited by Soledai